This is the Message Centre for Henry

Hello Frogbit

Post 21

King of the Jews

Funny you should ask that. As I was signing in I was wondering if anytone started a thread(?) about that yet. Yes, I have seen "Attack of the Clones". Like most, I found it more enjoyable than "Phantom" (though, truthfully, I think "Phantom" gets a bad rap--I mean, obviously it was flawed, but, overall, not a bad way to spend two hrs.), but still left wanting more. I am grateful that Lucas has brought the franchise back but what I really want to see is parts
6-9. Am I crazy or wasn't that the origianl idea--1-9, with 4-6 to start, 1-3 told as a prequel, and finishing with 6-9 updating the origianl story? From what I hear now, this is supposedly it as far as Lucas is concerned. But back to the movie: What I like best is Ewan McGreagor's Alec Ginneus(Sp?) impersonation--by far, the most interesting character, don't 'cha think?

Hello Frogbit

Post 22

Henry

The threads here http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F19585?thread=184198&latest=1 good return to form I think. Yeah, the first one was bad on first vieweing, but now my daughter insists on watching it 2 times a day, and it's grown on me. Liked Ewan - Kenobi is great! I hear Lucas said that when all of the movies are made, you'll realise why it stops at episode 6. But I reckon they'll have to go back and re-jig the origianls - imagine coming to them for the 1st time after viewing 1 2 and 3. It'll be weird to go from CG characters to a barfull of paper-mache models. I think we've a while to go yet...

Hello Frogbit

Post 23

King of the Jews

But am I crazy or was it not originally slated for episodes 1-9? As far as fixing up the pare mache, I know Lucas has already gone back and done some digital re-editing on 4-6. I'm going to see "Attack" again on Friday...

Hello Frogbit

Post 24

King of the Jews

But am I crazy or was it not originally slated for episodes 1-9? As far as fixing up the pare mache, I know Lucas has already gone back and done some digital re-editing on 4-6. I'm going to see "Attack" again on Friday...

Hello Frogbit

Post 25

King of the Jews

Hello Frogbit

Post 26

Henry

no - not crazy - I seem to remember something about there being 9 films originally...

Hello Frogbit

Post 27

King of the Jews

Well Frogbit, grades just came out for the semester and your truly got hisself another 4.0! Thank you very much. Being a genius does take its toll. (Hee hee). No, really, how've you been? Jolly 'ol England? Taking Lingusitics over the summer and I've fallen in love with the Grad student Prof.--those Eastern European/Russian types always kill me!

Hello Frogbit

Post 28

Henry

Hey King, remember me?

Hello Frogbit

Post 29

King of the Jews

You still out there, man? ([email protected])

Hello Frogbit

Post 30

Henry

I am now, Joey, but are you?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Henry

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more