This is the Message Centre for DoctorGonzo

Project: Edinburgh

Post 1

DoctorGonzo

Name: DoctorGonzo
Researcher number: U173458
Index Page: A784712
Title: Edinburgh (or Edinburgh - Scotland's Capital City, or Edinburgh, Scotland. Not sure which would be guide standard)

This project will be be, as expected, all about Edinburgh. Its history, places of interest, the best pubs. All the important stuff. Entry titles being considered at the moment are:

Edinburgh - A history
Edinburgh Castle
The Royal Mile
Princes Street and Princes Street Gardens
Cockburn Street
The Grassmarket and Victoria Street
Leith
Stockbridge/The New Town
The underground city
Edinburgh Pubs

This is subject to change, however. Some entries listed as one might end up as two seperate entries, and there are bound to be places and subjects I haven;t thought about.

Start Date: 22nd July 2002 (the hangover should be gone by then smiley - biggrin
Finish: 2nd September 2002 - I think this is six weeks later

Post 2

Mina

Sorry for the delay, I've now added you to the Faculty of Social Sciences as Edinburgh, Scotland. smiley - ok

Post 3

DoctorGonzo

Erk, missed this reply smiley - erm

And I wanted a reply before I started...

Silly me smiley - silly

Post 4

Mina

smiley - doh

Post 5

DoctorGonzo

Still, I've now joined the library. That's a start.

Post 6

Mina

You're going to do some research, my oh my. Or were you simply letting me know in a general way that you have a life outside h2g2?

Post 7

DoctorGonzo

No, I'm going to do some proper research, like I have done with my previous entries. *sniff*

I don't just make stuff up, you know smiley - tongueout

Post 8

Mina

Hmm, well, I remember reading Street Papers some time ago, which didn't seem invented. But still, it's good to get out of the house I guess. smiley - cheers

Post 9

DoctorGonzo

Being away for a while, you will have missed my Jack Vettriano article. I didn't make that up either.
smiley - biggrin

Post 10

Mina

Ah, I probably did. I could ask 'who's he?', or I could read it I suppose. That would tell me. smiley - smiley
Very well done.

Thread Moved

Post 11

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The University Admissions Office' to 'Return to sender...'.

No trace of any entries or Project Page, back to User Page.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for DoctorGonzo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more