This is the Message Centre for tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

I live in a world of change

Post 1

tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

My travel is never set in stone, one week, the plans for my travel will be one thing...the next it will change. Like originally I was supposed to do some work in Barcelona, Spain and Venice, Italy..then it changed to just Venice, Italy...then that got changed a couple of days before my flight to ummm we don't know when or where....now that has changed to Civitavecchia, Italy (a port just outside of Rome)...I hope this one doesn't change again...Last week I was in the North East for the Army and to visit some people...Mid month of Oct I am scheduled to go to Chile for a little less then a week...and then end of Oct Italy for about a week...second week of Nov up by Amy P in Cali next week NYC (got tkts to the Daily show yyyaaayyy) for a couple of days...should be fun...but as always nothing is set in stone so who knows where I really will be smiley - laugh

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Do we even know for sure where you are right *now*? smiley - tongueout

Anyway, I'm sure it's those d*mn smiley - sheepsmiley - sheep conspiring against you, tac. smiley - winkeye The whole chain of Army command is composed of sheep in disguise, which explains why they keep telling you things that turn out to be changed. smiley - laugh

Post 3

Lady Scott

I'm never quite sure where Tac is either...

All I know is that from time to time when I'm on instant message, he pops up to tell me a joke.

Then *woosh*, he's gone again. smiley - run

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Yyyyyyaaaayyyyyysmiley - smiley

Um, thought it'd be fair to warn you, tac--Faith likes eyes, even non-sparkly onessmiley - winkeye

Post 5

Oh, I think tac's eyes should be sparkly enough for Faith. smiley - smiley

Post 6

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Yepsmiley - smiley

Post 7

smiley - laugh Well Lady Scott I get a joke I like and I have to share smiley - laugh

Babies and little kids generaly like me so I don't think I should have a prob with Faith not likeing me or anything smiley - winkeye

When I have two trips back to back or one trip (like this last one) that spans so many states, I offten don't remember which one I am in smiley - laugh

Post 8

Maybe she wants to play with your inner child, tac. smiley - winkeye

Post 9

My comment about eyes was more a warning that sparkly eyes may get poked atsmiley - winkeye

Post 10

Shea the Sarcastic

Let's see if Faith chases you around the same way Shorty did ... smiley - winkeye

Post 11

smiley - laugh

It's quite possible... Though of course Faith couldn't reach to ticklesmiley - winkeye

Post 12

Lady Scott

Surely she could reach the backs of his knees...smiley - tickle

Post 13

Yes, she probably could. smiley - winkeye

Post 14

smiley - laugh

She's much more likely to insist that tac either spin her around or swing her back and forth until he either falls over (from the spinning) or his arms fall off (from either)smiley - winkeye

Post 15

Keep some glue handy to reattach his arms, then. smiley - winkeye

Post 16

Like I said...change...my two trips one week in Italy and one Week in Calli have been changed to one trip...Fly from Miami to Nice, France (with a change somewhere along the way) train from Nice to Monte Carlo..board a cruise ship...take that ship to (and start working aboard early the next morn in route) Civitavecchia, Italy (basicly a big port near Rome) there for 4 days then fly from Rome to Stavanger, Norway (with a couple of plane changes) stay up near there for a week...then hop on a plane back across the pond , but I will only hit the states long enough to change planes and off to Concepcion, Chile (that trip has a total of 5 flights with a little over 24hrs total travel time)...there for roughly 10 days...then from there to NYC just in time for my Daily show tkts...in NYC on vacation actual till the weekend...and the day after I get back there is a massive job at the local port...but at least that is only a three day week...but I might be too tired at that point to eat much turkey...but there is allways a little room for some wild turkey smiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh j/k

Post 17

Go, tac, go! smiley - ok

Post 18

tac is just hopeing to get by without being kidnaped by anti-american forign types...well uness they are cute girls smiley - laugh

Post 19

Sounds like more fun than a class and a micromeetsmiley - ok

Post 20

yes and no...I would defintly have my evenings off durring a class...for work I might end up working all day and most of the evning with only enough time to sleep (it really depends on what the state of everything is when I get there) sometimes the crews do more then they have to before I show up and it goes much faster which means I'll have free time to go look around at stuff...but if they havn't then I don't smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more