A Conversation for The Film that Moved You Most and Why

The Best Movies of All Time

Post 101

Researcher 33337

My opinion of ep 2. Wow, two people really wrote this, one is teh incompotant George Lucas (Who is also a god awful "Let teh CG make up for my lack of talent" Director) and teh otehr by soemone who is pretty good. (deep breaths) A reviewer called Nigel buckland commented taht so many people had siad "Well, its better than ep1" whgich isn't really a complament is it. Basicaly, I think people kinda got knocked off tehir feet by teh ending, well, teh last half hour to an hour, with teh Jedis and teh fighting etc, you know, teh bit from teh trailer. The romance, Burn it. It was rubbish.

Spider-Man, Fantastic, caught the spirit, emotion and feel of teh characters, the boldness in keeping teh costume virtually teh same as teh origional, good direction, excellent effects. Best film this year, only teh two towrs can stop it.

Key: Complain about this post

The Best Movies of All Time

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more