This is the Message Centre for tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

the lie

Post 1

Starbirth - {Seeker of the Cosmic Lottery Winning Numbers}

I see you have found the sad deception behind the incidious creature that we know as sheep. But I fear you know only half the unspeakable truth. For while you know the sheep lie do you know the horror of who they lie with? {starbirth runs screaming from the room}

the lie

Post 2

tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

I have heard many rummors. Most of the people that know the whole truth have been become missing persons as of late. I try to warn people with out letting the sheep (and the others) know that I know what they know. The only problem is if they know that I know what they know.

And by the way. Have you ever noticed that the word Know looks realy strange.

the lie

Post 3

I am afraid that now they know, that i know, that you know, what they know. I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know than. You know what I mean.

the lie

Post 4

Aaron O'Keefe the anti-pajama man (ACE)

Liar.

the lie

Post 5

Ignorance would not of saved you on this occasion. It is better that I know, that they know, that you know, that I know, what they know because now we can plan a counter counter counter attack to their counter counter attack.

the lie

Post 6

And now we know that they know that we know that we knew that they knew and we will have it be known that we knew all along that we knew that they knew that we knew and had known all along. Know what I mean?

the lie

Post 7

I am afraid to say that we never really grasped what lied behind the mind of what we call sheep. Our undeniable arrogance with which our specie's underestimates all others that inhabit this planet is to BLAME. {note the intentional cross post to show the auther's intellectual prowness} This unmitigated path we have blindly followed is leading us to annhilation. It is not enough for us to see the truth we must have the unwavering forbearance to expose the lie. Unless we take drastic and conciliatory steps to secure our future we will surely perish.

the lie

Post 8

I see that you have studied with the great Zen master Aaron. Yes this is becoming a increasingly difficult problem because of the arrogance of the whole human race. That is why I have instated the top secret project "Waffles, waffles everywhere but not a drop to eat." I will be contacting both of you shortly by messenger. You will know him by his very large afro puff. He will say to you "Hey teacher leave those kids alone." Your response must be to run around him three times crying like a baby. This is of the utmost importance.

Your computer screen will blow up in 5 sec.

Please light the fuse will you the remote thingy is not working. Hey Aaron a little help here.....

the lie

Post 9

I will help you my web footed friend, though I fear your Pink Floyd plug is almost blasphemous.

the lie

Post 10

I am afraid it is worst then I thought. Upon hearing Tac's mention of a lyric from a multi generation popular band {"Teacher leave those kids alone"} I have uncovered the following: On this same track you hear a vioce saying "if you don't eat your meat you can't have your pudding, how do you expect to get your pudding if you don't eat your meat?" Using newly uncovered "reverse speech" techniques on the following lyric's a frightening message is revealed. While I am sure much denial and debate will follow it say's " sheep rule humans drool" Now you see the depth of our nightmare. Hold strong Tacsaduck, Be true Aaron O'Keefe, for I stand aside you.

the lie

Post 11

YOu know I have often wondered why I felt curiously anxious when around farm animals listening to my favorite pink floyd tunes. It seems the situation is much more precarious than I thought. . .Tacsatduck we must expedite this newly found information into subsequent postings. . .for all of our sakes.

the lie

Post 12

BEfore you go to thE captain cryING you Must cONcInTratE on a RED shoe if you CAN'T Then i sAy that your LucK will NOW WIther and die the probLem wilL be GETing BACK The Objects stolen from YOU LAsT ThERsday

i hope you know what i mean wink wink nudge nudge

the lie

Post 13

your code, though clever, is quite obvious.

the lie

Post 14

I am afraid tac you have underestimated our worthy foes. You must leave at once do not stop to collect personal belongings. Luckly for you while very bright our very worthy opponents have a very short memory and within 3 to 6 hours will have completly forgorton this matter. Remember our battle cry: "Run,Run like a girlie man, and you will live to fight another day" {and if possable dont let anyone see}

the lie

Post 15

But perhaps that is what they wish us to think. . .that their memory is only 3-6 hours long. Perhaps they catalogue our every move in some hidden spy sheep network deep below all the nations farms in the hope of catching us at our most vulnerable. . .for most that wiould be in the morning while we pee. . .and take over the world that way. . .

the lie

Post 16

Being the undyeing optiumiss I can only hope this to not be the case . However as a precaution I suggest we varie our urination schedule for the time being.

the lie

Post 17

okay, but I get morning dibs K? smiley - smiley

the lie

Post 18

OK you take the 7:12 to 7:14 shift I will wait till thursday.

the lie

Post 19

Wow I would feel bad if I made you hold it until thursday!!! But perhaps we find the relative safety of urban areas more to our liking...as long as we don't wear wool hats. . .ever the night of the living dead?. . .could be ugly. . .But in the mean time place your M240B's at the 10 oclock and 2 oclock possition watching main avenues of approah and string up the claymores in the large fields and neutralize the sheep threat as it presents itself. . .peace through superior firepower.

the lie

Post 20

i am ashamed to tell you comrad that i have faIled to keeP thE targEt Date of thursday. At 10:04pm tuesday the dam burst. {above encoded for your safety}

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more