This is the Message Centre for Captain Bagpuss and for this week only also known as "Nervous Newbie" until I get the hang of it

Bats

Post 1

Captain Bagpuss and for this week only also known as "Nervous Newbie" until I get the hang of it

Here I am sitting at my computer in the office pretending to do admin work for school, when I look outside and down the lane flies an . Glad that he's back as I haven't seen him about for ages.

I carry on typing away when I stop to gaze out at the darkening sky when I see a smiley - bat cavorting about the garden with another smiley - bat.

The weather must really be improving. In fact our neighbours down the lane have said that their swallows are back building a nest in the stable.

I am a very happy rabbit today. smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Captain Bagpuss and for this week only also known as "Nervous Newbie" until I get the hang of it

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more