This is the Message Centre for WinIronRose

Ace's welcome WinIronRose!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm popping in as one of the <./>aces</.> and I assume that having been here before you're familiar with the site. But I also imagine you'd appreciate a bit of a 'refresher' - so take your time going over my colleague Feisor's Hints and Links(at A719840). I'm sure you just need to be reminded of a few things.

Being a Canadian myself(Alberta), I can of course invite you to join the Canadian Researchers' Club at A1037323. And although it hasn't been overly active recently, feel free to drop into our Canadian 'lounge' at F19585?thread=252800&latest=1. I stop by from time to time as do Researchers from a few other provinces and countries.

If you have any questions-or just need a bit of help reaclimatizing-feel free to leave me a message using the 'Reply' button, ok. smiley - cheers and see you around, so to speak!*waves*

Post 2

WinIronRose

Thank you jaz'd (ACE&ampsmiley - winkeye

I haven't been very active myself of late as you can surmise from the lengthy delay in my responding to you gracious welcoming. I had to regress to the deeper recesses of my mind to retrieve my name alonesmiley - biggrin I suppose that would account for the large time gap… poor memory, that and not remembering to keep my account name in a text document.

Again thank you for the welcoming and the links for a refresher on how to navigate through h2g2smiley - winkeyesmiley - run
WinIronRose

Post 3

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Oh you're quite welcome! Just good to get a response, so I suppose any delay is inconsequential.smiley - winkeye

Post 4

WinIronrose

Hello! If you are still out there, I have now married an Englishman, and live in the UK - I couldn't access my old username, so I made this new one, which is much the same as the old one. The BBC want to re-vamp this site, I hear! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for WinIronRose

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more