This is the Message Centre for Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

Pete Yorn

Post 1

GingerElf

Hi there

I have never heard anyone mention Pete Yorn before! How did you first get to hear about him??

Ginger Elf

Pete Yorn

Post 2

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

I live in New Jersey. On September Eleventh, when all the other TV stations had turned over to news broadcasts, I was forced to watch MTV. There I saw the video for Life on a Chain. AT first, Yorn's long hair and the green gel on the lights made me think it was a goth band, so I changed the channel. Later, when I listened through, I relized how good it was and bought the album. I have a small collection of Yorn things, including a promotional Day I Forgot poster from a record store. When I read his Bio, I found out that he used to live in the town next to mine.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more