This is the Message Centre for Tabitca

I see nothing has changed then

Post 21

Rev Nick - dead man walking (mostly)

No worries, that would all be a different chapter. No 'proper' CSIS undercover sort would lurk in bushes.

A proper bar is really a much better place to be ...

Post 22

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*hides axe under her Matt*smiley - lurk

I iz innocent! smiley - wah

*shouts the hootoo one*

Ooooh! Shiny! smiley - bigeyes

*pushes bar under her Matt, too*.... smiley - whistle

Post 23

Shadow(Keeper of fleeting thoughts and lost memories)

Since we're talking about bushes.
Yes, I was beating around them a bit.(Bushes that is)
My understanding was the same ,that mentioning the name of the book and who wrote it should be no problem.
Naming or attempting to link to publishers may contradict some house rules.
But,there is a problem when such breaches (or perceived breaches)are removed and that action, in itself, contradicts the original ethos of what this site is about.
If we are to be fair one could refer to the publishing sites as just 'Hard copy publishing sites' and (more of recent advent) "web based publishing sites". Further , would it not be of interest to have all publishing sites catalogued and periodically updated as a in-house data base. The recent demise of some book stores and publishers should be recorded as a part of history.Where better than a site for L.T.U.& E.!
Put the axe away! I have finished for the moment.

Post 24

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - wow

What a brilliant idea for a Guide Entry smiley - biggrin

Nick is experienced as a proofreader, I'm sure he will be willing to help you get through PeerReview

No pressure. Just a thought smiley - ok

lil x

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tabitca

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more