This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

rest..

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

For two days... those being today, and tomorrow smiley - puff somehow got tricked into five days straight at the gym this week smiley - puff

Monday 45 minutes intervals on elyptical (including my new intervals; backwards on it, including backwards with calf-raises, and backwards sideways (works adductors and abductors, plus glutes) smiley - puff then 45 minutes upper-body weights.

Tuesday, 25 minutes intervals elyptical plus half an hour or so upper body weights.

Wednesday, one hour boot camp. all body weight exercises, which seemed to be mainly pushups of various types, squats, of various sorts, and lots of core stuff.

Thursday, 30 minutes intervals elyptical, weights for an hour.

Friday, 15 minute warmup intervals elyptical, then 45 minutes mixed weights, with PT, including squats on bosu, core stuff on bosu, pushups on bosu, cable pulls on biceps, bench press, free weights, preacher bench etc., etc., smiley - puff

Ouch. I appear to have strained.... I think my lateral abs, well, something at the side, between bottom of ribs and top of the pelvic girdle smiley - laugh

Today, smiley - drumroll - I had a lay in!!!!! - not done one of those for …. a couple years... - I still woke at 7.30, but went back to sleep, and got up at nearly 10 AM smiley - wow

making Algerian cous cous (vegetable), for lunch, to try this new ras al hannout (sp?) spice the guys at our local halal shop got us to buy smiley - cool

Dinner tonight, is night two of the massive pot of lamb and veg stew/curry I made last night smiley - puff

In otter news, got letter (online), from bone nurse so amazingly badly dictated/mis-spelt, and inaccurate. apparently William Is my Father smiley - dohsmiley - laugh and, apparently 'we disused with Mr legs' smiley - laugh (I think that oughta have been discussed) smiley - laughsmiley - shrug

smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

in otter otter news, I'm taking melatonin again to try help with sleep and have dropped my nighttime dose of prednisolone steroids, which seems to help with sleep smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more