This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Break.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

As in a break/holiday away, not a misfortune with my leg on the BoSU smiley - laugh

Back Sunday. Visiting a beer festavil Friday, and hoping to catch up with one or two friends whilst there on Thursday, Saturday nights smiley - zensmiley - alesmiley - diva - will be interesting now, with my mega-clever watch, to see just how far we do walk whilst away; a lot I think, but now we'll know smiley - wow - I tested the step tracker the other night; I counted 100 paces; the watch got it spot on, as 200 steps (it counts each foot moving forward as one step, not as I thought it might, by each pace; just counting one leg) smiley - weird Most steps to date, just 'ordinary walking about' whilst here in Cambridge, is 18000, though that was a day we walked out to the university sports ground/gym, plus did ordinary walking, I'm thinking we oughta hit over 20000 steps each day we're away; heck walking to the rail station here, oughta be about 3000 steps, and that's 'no distance', well, about 2 miles I guess from here smiley - weirdsmiley - magic right, must finish packing, and then search the fridge for things we must use up before we go, smiley - runsmiley - chef

Break.

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

I hope you had a great time! smiley - smiley

Break.

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Thanks! and yes, we did! - first break away in so long, and I think I was really needing to just get away like that smiley - zensmiley - ale the small village beer festavil was brilliant too, and we even bumped into an old friend of mine, at it, and sat at a table outside in the sun with him, during the festavil before we went and got the train back to where we were staying in the nearby city/town smiley - zen - had an additional weeks holiday afterwards; we hit a heatwave, and Cambridge broke the UK record for hottest ever temp! - was just so unbarably hot... - as I've got this heart condition, not allowed to exercise when too hot, so today was the first day back at gym, after a week and a half off... - ouch! my body is now noticing I've exercised after the first long break I've had from exercise in ages smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more