This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

The whale, the gloves, the barge and the mystical ocean.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

We've a mystical ocean, in our front room.
No. seriously, we have.
It probably looks an aweful lot like a shelf to most people, a wooden shelf.
its not a shelf, its the mystical ocean, which belongs, to the pair of gloves that live in the mystical barge. The gloves, called glovvey the glove, wears hats, shes got a lot of hats; and a mystical glove box floats next to her barge. The hats probably look a lot like the netting four bulbs of garlic come in.
Anyhnow, now, thanks to the London H2G2 meet, the ocean now features its own whale, and a soon to be built temple of hate. - we never realised how sweary whales are. Maybe this is just a particularly sweary whale. she likes the mystical ocean we think, and she's got a small bowl of petunias floating next to her.

There is also a very heavy metal anchor, on the mystical ocean, which may, or may not, bare a striking resembelence to something that might both be obtained from a local hardware store, and have various BDSM uses smiley - blush

I get on better with reality thesedays, since we changed it smiley - zensmiley - evilgrin

In otter news, the boot camp/circuit training today, was a wash out; terential rain stopped play, and as only one person turned up, we didn't run it; the one person who turned up got a free PT session in the gym instead.... = I assume we'll try arrange it again; this time hopefully they'll consult me and W more; as we were smiley - wahsmiley - snork on discovering they'd made no alternative arrangements for what to do it the weather was too bad for outside activities smiley - laugh

There is a lack of organisation at the gym smiley - snork = W and I are now official proof readers for all official gym 'matterials', thank BoB smiley - groan we get rather mythed to say the least by all the misspelt and wrong grammer used throughout all the posters etc up in the gym smiley - laughsmiley - groan

Did a work out ourselves, as we were there.
Cardio, intervals on elyptical smiley - puff

Single leg presses, mainly on my weaker, left leg, and then a lot of 'ankle presses', on the leg press machine, just working my ankles/lower leg.

Then upper body weights, triceps, biceps, chest, a bit on my shoulders, and a lot of squats smiley - puff

sausage and egg omelette for breakfast.
Tuna sandwichs for lunch.
Beef chili for dinner, with rice smiley - zen apple and a pear for dessert smiley - zen

Gym tomorrow, one client, some training for us, towards our PT/gym instructor course, plus a cardio/weight training session, of our own smiley - zensmiley - puff

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

No offense, m'dear, but I'm rather hoping W is the chief proofreadersmiley - laugh

Post 3

Oddly... yes he is smiley - laugh - I'm a lot better at proof reading mind, when its for that reason I'm doing it; rather than just writing random stuff on the net... smiley - laugh

Post 4

Poor socky 17A is now joining the barge, gloovey, and the whale (plus petunias) on the mystical shelf... smiley - sadface - socky 17B is missing and socky 17A is so sad smiley - sadface

Post 5

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Socky 17B missing in action? smiley - whistle

smiley - pirate

PS: I should probably explain that back in my youth in Germany we would call condoms "close combat socks" smiley - winkeye

Post 6

Baron Grim

smiley - laugh

Post 7

smiley - bigeyessmiley - wow I gotta remember that one! smiley - snorksmiley - roflsmiley - coolsmiley - biggrinsmiley - blush

Post 8

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

You're welcome smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more