This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Snips

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Parsnips, that is. but later. First.

smiley - puffsmiley - puff

Day off for a few days.

Yesturday was half an hour running on treadmill, then half an hour throwing, catching, and sit-up-ing with 10 KG medicine ball smiley - puff

Followed by a cup of tea smiley - tea - then an hours weights, mainly using free-weights and a bench (compound situps, bench press, overhead press, then standing for curls, trap work, overhead press again, plus some bent over one arm rows, then double hand/arm rows, and repeat... repeat... smiley - puff

Monday was half an hour on the elyptical, plus weights, leg press, one leg piston squats, etc., etc... smiley - puff
Sunday was... I can't recall... elyptical and stair treadmill I think, plus hack squats, regular squats, and leg press machine, and some free weights.

Did laundry today smiley - diva played guitar a while....

baked/roast parsnips, potato and carrot for dinner, diced fairly small, filling a tray, and then a second tray; made up my spicey pork meatballs.... - 22 meatballs, had four each tonight with the roasted veg smiley - zen

ached most of the day smiley - laugh

Gym tomorrow, with a client, but I oughta get in half an hour elyptical, before some weights, squats, and upper body stuff too smiley - puff

so, today, mainly, I ached smiley - laugh and sprained a muscle in my back; bending down to pick up some of the laundry out of the dryer smiley - laugh - but that eased off fairly quick (OK, so I did some squats at home today, with no weights...)

must bring home the 20 KG Olympic bar from the gym, tomorrow, or this weekend; its slightly bent, so can't be used at gym, for legal reasons... but will be fine to have at home... smiley - cool

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more