This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Ears ere...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - magic The Elf ears arrived smiley - snorksmiley - yikessmiley - zen

Went to gym this morning, an hour working with one of our clients, then we did an hour or so workout ourselves... I just did weights today smiley - sleepy too tired to attempt cardio smiley - wah
about 80 squats, 40 curls, 75 shoulder shrugs, a couple dozen dips on the edge of the squat rack, 40 press, and 40 tricep curls plus stretches and a few other odd bits and pieces... smiley - sleepy

Have a pile of pork mince, to make something edible with tonight, both for dinner, and in a suitable form so that the majority will be some kind of snack/party food thing, to take to the Xmas works party tomorrow... - I'm thinking some kind of spicey sausage-like mince thing... sort of spicey pork kebab... I'm sure it will work smiley - grovel

W is writing the few Xmas cards we actually send, and I just ordered a book smiley - book for my Dad...

hospital app at endocrinology tomorrow morning (and William says I am absolutely not allowed to wear my Elf costume for the clinic app), so after that, dash home, change, pick up the pork koftas from teh fridge (or whatever they end up being), and dash off to the gym.... then, I think* its expected that I as santas little helper, and W as smiley - santa have to hand out th esecret santa smiley - gift s smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - weird

no idea what to say at the clinic app, other than I've still got symptoms that started in 2015, that no one yet has investigated, and that I'm feeling more and more rubbish ATM, smiley - shrugsmiley - weird

Ears ere...

Post 2

You can call me TC

So how did it all go?

Ears ere...

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

The clinic ap? biggest waste of time and space, and effort and NHS money yet.
Consultant just utterly unresponsive to anything I said. she had nothing to say, and only suggested I might increase levothyroxine/thyroid dose, because William said 'would it be worth increasing his levothyroxine dose?' - to her, as she seemed to be so utterly disinterested, and uninterested in me or anything...

She eventually said a sort of 'maybe' to this idea, and then added, 'of course we can't make you take it you could just stop it' - so I stopped taking it, and feel way better than I have in ages, undermedicated, and with no Doctor/consultant, willing, or wanting to do any further testing to find out why I respond so badly to a treatment smiley - huh - surely, my logic tells me; if a patient has a condition, which is treated by a given medication; yet shows no symptoms of that condition,m when without medication, but who shows symptoms of the condition, whilst taking medication... then, either they're having a very bad drug-reaction, or the diagnosis is not right... smiley - shrug

I've no clue what I should do, the doctors there scare me; I get very cautious, and scared of that type of utterly illogical behaviour, and I assume, thinking... smiley - erm - I've read published, peer reviewed scientific pappers by these consultants I see, - they know about their field, but... don't seem to be able to practise it - how weird? smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more