This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

so?

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Are we back? did we go? where have we, as in the site, been?
we went. then came back. then went... so I didn't bother turning the computer on for a couple of days... not a lot seems to have occurred... smiley - ermsmiley - ufo

in otter news, had a whole weekend with no gym... we may have over-done it a bit, and some recovery time was probably not a bad idea....
Last night we hid from a friend, in a pub.... successfully... somehow we avoided him entirely smiley - magic probably helped by the fact he's partially sighted/blind smiley - laughsmiley - shhhsmiley - snork

In otter otter news I've a random appointment through for a 'head MRI Scan', no idea why, or what they're expecting to find... My best guess is that they're looking for a ADH secreting tumour of the pituitary, that might explain my random low sodium/SIAD episode smiley - weird - I assume to 'just rule it out' , either that or they just wanted more detail than they got on the head CT I had before leaving hospital after the hyponatreamea stay... - again assuming they think they've maybe seen something smiley - shrugsmiley - yawn
Must try phone hospital Monday, see if I can get any sense out of them, such as, if nothing else, who/which consultant the scan is for; it doesn't say; but it does then say to 'contact your consultant for the results of the scan, as they won't be sent' - but only mentions the consultant who requested the scan by the name 'your consultant' - ignoring the fact I have about 5 consultants currently... - none of which is as obvious as a neurologist smiley - laugh admin... admin... - my eventual cause of death will be 'death by administrative failure' I'm sure smiley - snorksmiley - skullsmiley - sleepy

Felt quite terrible the last few days... no idea why smiley - ermsmiley - shrug

Friday just gone was another blood day at hospital, with blood draw for sodium/electrolights, osmolality etc, plus the LH/FSH/Testosterone unholy triad... - the injection of testosterone is scheduled in for Friday coming, assuming the results from Friday just gone, don't show anything unexpected smiley - ghostsmiley - vampire

Second Friday on having bloods taken by a new blood vessel the really good nurse at letting blood discovered.... - hid away on my left arm (the one with no blood vessels at all) - hiding, invisable.... but palpable by a nurse who actually knows what she's doing smiley - cool - my right arm (has a few small visable blood vessels), is rapidly running out of usable veins for blood letting smiley - shrug

also, got nurse to look at my emergency injection kit.... - and discovered its out of date.... by four years smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - laugh - so got a new vial of solu-cortif (hydrocortisone powder for mixing and injecting) - oddly the little vials of water in the 'kit' were in date smiley - huh - as were the syringes smiley - erm - I still can't use the kit myself mind smiley - snork - though I think I could probably figure it out, if I had too, smiley - erm

In otter otter news;

Someone has, again* gone into my wardrobe; and enlarged half my clothes!!! smiley - grr - had to take two more sacks of over-large clothing back to the charity shops, this afternoon.... some dresses, (some of which were loverly smiley - wah - but way too big to wear), a bag of blouses, a skirt, and a nighty and sort of caftan/dressing gown thing smiley - laugh

I now seem to have a bit of vacant wardrobe space, and a lot of spare hangers... smiley - erm

Back to gym tomorrow..

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more