This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

3 miles

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - puff in thirty minutes smiley - doh next to try get the speed up and get the time down, and then to extend the time, at the faster pace, to eventually an hour smiley - zen also did half an hour squats today, plus the useual stretches etc smiley - zen Was soaked through after that smiley - laugh home, showered (after two cups of smiley - tea obviously... smiley - teasmiley - tea ) then we had beans with Italian chicken sausages for lunch smiley - droolsmiley - magic
breakfast was porridge with flaked almonds... quite probably smiley - fish for dinner, but not sure yet smiley - alienfrown Also did some running at the weekend, 15 minutes saturday and the same Sunday, but faster smiley - puff did upper-body weights on both days at the weekend so I think I'm allowed to have missed them today smiley - grovelsmiley - zen

Scaffolding is appearing, just outside our window.... at the neighbours ATM, and kinda really hoping it isn't due to be up on our property too... - if it is, then the council shall have to tell us why they've not issued the section... err... 20-something (I forget), to give us advanced notice of works being carried out smiley - grr
Might go to the pub tonight smiley - ale
Didn't do much at all yesterday; ran through the bedding and then a load of towels, etc, but I felt very smiley - ill yesturday, no idea why; maybe just the heat; was so hot yesturday... but of course its cold now, today smiley - laughsmiley - shrug the weather this year is being sovariable, I'm never sure what to wear, until about one minute before walking out of the house... smiley - alienfrown

Also did some balancing on the exercise ball today, managed a couple minutes with only one hand, (plus knees), on the ball, and a few go's went well, with no hands smiley - zensmiley - hotdogsmiley - pandasmiley - burgersmiley - ponysmiley - handcuffs
I might make a hat. a purple leather hat. smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more