This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

falafel

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - zen

Once apon a time, a long long time ago, it was, undoubtedly, all about the bacon. And, some might say, rightly so. For as a fruit, the bacon is both sublime and protein salty packed goodness.
However, times change, nothing can remain the same, for any length of time, though, as even as the electrons, adapt new arrangements, so too, must all things change smiley - zen

Thesedays, for although it still is all about the protein (weight lifting, innit), moreoften than not, such is chicken derived smiley - zen

And, more, and more, it is, less all about the bacon; less, even all about the hoki coki, - instead, its all about the fibre. smiley - zen

Yesterday and the previous day, saw us hitting the 40 G of fibre a day smiley - zen - fruit, and mainly the Chicken chili, dopiatza, dal mussala I cooked.... to which was also added a tin of black eye beans smiley - zen - it finished off the last of the whole chicken I cooked up Monday smiley - zen and with the lentils, really rather boosted our fibre somewhat...

We have the third night of the dal mussala tonight, as it made way more than I thought smiley - laugh

But... we have some left over diced chicken breast, I cooked yesterday (coated in pepper and paprika), so... we need something to go with that for lunch... smiley - ermsmiley - magic

we've had a fair bit of salad recently, with lunch in particular, and we probably shall today. but.... it needs something more... so- bulghur wheat and chickpea baked falafel seems an obvious idea smiley - drool plenty of cumin corrianda, garlic and the inevitable pepper and perhaps paprika again too smiley - drool - gona see if I can get them to 'grip' together, without having to introduce egg to them (just to keep the calories down) smiley - zen

Not up to much today; awaiting arrival of a parcel (bath salts, vitamin/mineral suppliments, and 600 G of flaked almunds, plus some bath oils) smiley - zen

No gym today... as we went the last two days...
Catching up on laundry and... that is probably about it for today smiley - yawnsmiley - handcuffs

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more