This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

The queen's new clothes..

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

err.. a bit like 'the emporer's new clothes', only, well, more camp, obviously smiley - laughsmiley - silly

went to the gym yesterday. went to the gym the day before yesterday. going to the gym today.... and off to the gym tomorrow, with the personal trainer tomorrow. - I think we've definitely turned into the sad people at the gym, who've got nothing else to do, every day, ept go to the gym smiley - laughsmiley - doh

~Anyhow, yesterday, after the gym, I dived into the loft, and found a massive bag, of old clothes.... and after my epic bath last night (Lush snow queen jelly bath bomb, plus bodyshop almond bath melt, plus hundreds of grams of epsum salts, plus coconut shampoo and conditioner, etc., etc., )
I tried them on.

all the old jeans fit smiley - diva the three old corsets fit smiley - wow including my leather one with the D-ring attaching points on it, err, for attaching me to things, or things to me smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs - found about a dozen blouses that fit now; but a few I'm not now so found of (now destined to go to charity shop) - a whole pile of old warn out male shirts (off to recycling this afternoon), and a few probably male, but could be female shirts/blouses, that fit and are also worth keeping.

ahh.... we not only need more coat/clothes hangers, we need another double wardrobe smiley - laughsmiley - diva

a few of the things, that didn't fit right, are just too tight now on the arms, or getting too much cloth taken up by my back smiley - zen so they're for the charity shop.... we only did laundry a few days back but now need to do aonther load, washinhg all the stuff that we've sorted out fromn the loft smiley - zen - OMG.... there is a lot of 'stuff' in the loft. I noticed at least two cases of vinyl, and a large guitar amp whilst I was in there... plus a large set of drawers.... - not to mention all William's books, lurking further behind that stuff smiley - snorksmiley - zen

right... breakfast of porridge, jam, and prednisolone, and sublingual B12 eaten.... coffee drunk... time to go out get some of this stuff to the charity shop, then go to th egym smiley - zensmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more