This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

cheese theif!

Post 21

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

ahh... are those epilators? (sp?) I've heard of them.... - would that last longer than shaving with an ordinary wet razor... that might be useful... I shall investigate! smiley - diva

well, I knwo what most of my clothes are, the colour etc, and if not I just ask W so I dont' clash too badly.... and... then again sometimes I want to make it clash/contrast! smiley - laugh My wardrobe is certainly a lot more colourful since I started cross dressing; so little black! smiley - wow and not a blue oxford shirt in sight smiley - laugh I do have regulation black holdup stockings and black cotton leggings though, of course.... but I do have unicorn leggings, leopard print ones, ones with cartoon pics on, roses, and suchlike too, of course smiley - biggrin some dresses are more plain solid colour, and then I've a few patturned ones, leopard, floral etc or just abstract patturns, which I kinda like... though I more go by what I feel like wearing, in terms of fabric, cut, of course.... - I think my new gingham dress is my fav at the moment, although the very* new side slit full length velvet one I really like too... actually I really like velvet,, I've a brown choc dark brown velvet one I really like... - and I do get a lot of females now coming up to me, time to time in the pubs we visit, wanting to knwo where I got a certain dress from etc smiley - blushsmiley - coolsmiley - boing Today I was at hospital, so wore a skirt (easier to get to do the IM injection), and my 'blood letting' black top; sleeveless so they can find my arms for hunting down a blood vessel smiley - laugh and it was warm, so I didn't even bother with leggins or stockings today, just some side zip chelsey boots ankle high smiley - zen (but I had shaved my legs, so I was allowed to be bare legged... smiley - laughsmiley - blush )

cheese theif!

Post 22

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Epilators, yes that was the word. I'd forgotten. I used to wear a lot of velvet when I was a student, but I haven't worn it in years.

I do that when I visit the doctor, too, if I don't want to have to take clothes off.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

cheese theif!

Post 23

I've gotten very good with all my recent Dr appointments.... - I seem to know when I ab must* shave my chest smiley - blush (ECG etc), when I need to ensure I'm not in tights (awkward to get to ankles et), and when not to be in a dress but rahter a skirt (IM injections espeically) smiley - laughsmiley - blush - so far I've pretty much chickened out when it comes to being in a scanner; I revert to trousers, as its safer; normally some of my gym trousers, as they dont have any metal in them so are safe smiley - zensmiley - laugh - even half my blouses seem to have metal style buttons so woudln't be much good smiley - laugh and I'm not convinced I could eligently get onto a scanner with a skirt o or a dress on, without.... embarasing myself smiley - laugh - I must look at epilators, I seem to recall there is a uge choice, so I guess I must go read some reviews smiley - zen

cheese theif!

Post 24

Baron Grim

When I get MRIs they always have patients disrobe (down to underwear, keep your shoes if they don't have metal) and put on scrubs. They always give me ones that are three sizes too large.

cheese theif!

Post 25

yes, they were asking me to do that at my last MRI; but I pointed out I didn't (on purpose) wear anything, cept my shoes, that had any metal in, so they said not to bother, to save time.... just as well as the MRI took best of two hours what with them messing up the insturcitons for my breathing during their adding die to my blood steam, so I almost passed out smiley - laugh (well they said hold my breath.... but that time didn't say start breathign nromally again...' - I just followed instructions... smiley - snork

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more