This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Beware of the leopard!

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - blush W made me do it... smiley - erm I may... have... sort of by accident, just bought myself (online) a leopard print.... smiley - erm turbin... smiley - erm seriously... smiley - snork - and I've still not got round to getting any leopard print shoes, or a leopard print handbag smiley - handbagsmiley - doh

Off tomorrow, early, to hospital for... err... nope... not oncology.... not cardiology.... must be endocrinology smiley - silly not sure what to discuss really, been feeling physically (and mentally to an extent) so much better, since stopping the levothyroxin, starting the growth Hormone, and doing all this weird exercise stuff smiley - huh but... there's still stuff, more mentally, that isn't quite right... like a blind spot in perception or processing of perception; half the trubble is I'm not sure hwo I even describe it... like just a lot of the time, reality is gone... entirely... stuff sort of isn't there... even though it is... I sort of know it is, yet its not 'real' smiley - huh - plus still the weird hearing stuff; my hearing is fine, just if anything overly perceptive, and in an odd way... like now any level fo background noise, just totally messes me up and so I then can't hear... smiley - ermsmiley - weird

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more