This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

shrinking, sweating and something...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Shinking. err. as in my body smiley - blush - not noticing much moving on the scales ATM; but the weather here is really hot and I know I seem to do a weird fluid retention thing when its warm (but no obvious clue where its retaining; not like its obviously on my ankles etc., as it was from the fluid retention the hydrocortisone gave me; but I know the scales haven't moved any now, in a while, but I'm fairly sure as soon as the weather gets back to a more habitable level, I'll suddenly drop several Lb virtually overnight smiley - yikes
But, definate body shape changing, for the good smiley - blush legs, arms, and abdomin and my hips and waist and to an extent my chest... well, the chest isn't shrinking, but its even more noticible that my smiley - titsmiley - tit s are still increasing in size, as the area below, and round them has vanished smiley - laughsmiley - blush err... yesterday we had a visitor, who hadn't visited for a long while, as he'd had problems and required a small op to remove a tiny bit of skin smiley - blush - so we hadn't seen him whilst the area was recovering from this surgical modification smiley - snork and.... - he was smaller than me....... err, I mean body size/fatness/skinnyness etc, and now... its the other way round.... which... lets just say has its advantages in termsof how I can move my body and err... stuff smiley - blush
Quite how W and me had the energy to do that yesterday smiley - blushsmiley - droolsmiley - handcuffs was a lot of fun though err... I assume my testosterone level is comeing up fairly high after the injection last week smiley - whistlesmiley - drool gorgeously sor ethis morning smiley - droolsmiley - bruisedsmiley - blush

I can't handle the hot weather smiley - puffsmiley - puff so, I thought the obvious thing to do this morning; go to somewhere with air con! - I did... the gym..... smiley - puff
30 minutes on the cross trainer/ski machine smiley - puff
15 minutes on the exercise bike (again at teh increased exertion on each; I'm paying attention to the distance travelled now, in the time, so again I was 15 MPH on the bike today) smiley - puffsmiley - puff
Then did a bit on the weights, but by then I was pretty exausted, so just did some bench presses smiley - puff - oh, and of course the walk to and fro the gym, which is about 25 minutes... smiley - puff
have now showered, put on a big load of laundry to wash, and just had some lunch... was ... kinda hungry smiley - blush

well, by my calculations that oughta leave calories spare for this evening, as we are planning to go out for a meal, and then to the pub after, as its far too hot to cook in this heat smiley - puff currently about 29 degrees C outside, but I've a feeling its probably even hotter than that in the house... don't thing I've got a room thermometer anymore, must think about getting a new one some time soon. smiley - puff
At least with this heat, won't need to run the tumble dryer, shall just hang the laundry upin the utility room, with the window open, and that should all dry overnight smiley - zen
Gym was entirely empty this morning, though after I'd been there an hour, a few people seemed to be arriving and starting , I guess sticking to early mornings at the gym is best, as it is just easier when there are fewer people about... next there on Tuesday with the personal trainer smiley - puff probably for more punch bag/boxing, some of the cardio machines, and weights smiley - puff

Post 2

ooops. just bought two dresses smiley - blushsmiley - diva oughta arrive in less than a week smiley - coolsmiley - diva

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Is one sunflowery? smiley - winkeye

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Though, to be fair, the leggings fulfill the terms of the challenge...

Post 5

but, it might be way too warm for leggings! - actually just today did a load of laundry, and was somewhat odd, taking it all out of the machine after, and not a single pair of leggings in it! smiley - laugh - sadly no neither dress was sunflower design smiley - doh - and just this evening I apparently bought a linnen blouse I'd put a bid on, and forgotten all about, which cost only £1.99.... I like auctions like that where you put a silly low bid on and forget... and then win smiley - laugh - this oughta be a purple blouse/top in linen, the same or simular to the gorgeous red ones I have of the same brand that I really like smiley - blush

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more