This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

T-day

Post 61

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Unfilted sessamae oil is just smiley - drool - I use it all the time with noodles, just stir fried veg, plus noodles, sometimes chicken or pork strips, and flavoured with sessamae seeds and sessamae oil smiley - drool beansprouts especially in that smiley - droolsmiley - zen - I use groundnut a lot for general frying purposes, I sometimes use a mixture of olive oil and just a little butter in risotto, as I'm ment to reduce my saturated fat intake, as my body doesn't properly regulate my lipid balance in blood, due to the hormonal wonkyness and that is V bad especially if you've got an aneurysm, as it can cause several problems with the aneurysm itself, and also cause stroke, and I've already had two hemordiges in the brain - symetrically so far, so I don't want a third smiley - laughsmiley - evilgrin

smiley - puffsmiley - drool I was getting through about half a pound of butter a week, mind, not that long ago, plus probably 1 Lb cheese, mainly cheddar... so that's just vanished nowdays for me ,wah> smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more