This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

14...... ----- 14...... 11!

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - coolsmiley - divasmiley - bigeyes

ate so few calories yesterday in food (just how it worked out), I couldn't face the calori counting app shouting at me to eat more... so we went to the pub. smiley - ale

We went to a differnt pub for a change, one we've not been too in ages.

I really like this pub. asides anything its been a pub, for about twenty years short of 500 years smiley - wowsmiley - cool and has the name of the origional brewery it was associated with besides the door; a brewery in Yarmouth, which, after not existing for about a hundred or two hundred years, has actually just begun brewing again. However, the pub is a freehold now.

The beer is always exceptionally well kept, and tends to average just £3.340 to £3.60 a pint, which, believe it or not, is now reallly cheap for round her esmiley - alienfrown

but, we didn't make it to this differnt pub, without conronting our useual pub, en-route, wilst walking by the pub nextdoor, which we never go too; the lanlord of our regular pub, plus one of his barman, was there, drinking smiley - laugh so we hurranged them for a few minutes, then went to the pub we were aiming for... to be joined by the landlord and barman, just mentioned, about half an hour later...

chatted to them a bit, and chatted to a chap outside (it was a nice evening), about the Goons, and various other things.

Was a really niuce evening smiley - zen

Came home, injected GH and took melatonin, then went to bed, useual time, about 2 AM....

Was hot overnight, so left the window open, which then woke me at 5.30 with the dawn chorus... which I listened to, until realising I'd only slept maybe two hours thus far, I oughta try sleep some more... so I slept some more...

breakfast late as it often is (two boiled eggs today plus some toast )and tok steroids (having taken B12 B complex, 2000 MG vitamine C and multivt plus diuretic, earlier on waking) smiley - zensmiley - nurse

showered smiley - diva

and weighed myself.

11 Lb lost now, in a month... smiley - cool would only be better were that 14 Lb but... that is still pretty good.

Went into town, to bank for cash, then the shops, bought more giant large flat mushrooms, bacon, noodles, some cheese, and lettuce and cucumber....

Tonight is a stirfry, roast pork chowmein, which I'll make later (got a couple of pork steaks out to defrost earlier) smiley - zen quite a substantial dinner, about 650 calories a portion, but, with the 300 or so cal from breakfast, and no lunch, as I can't be bothered and arn't hhungry, is really rather OK smiley - zen

circuit training tomorrow, plus official weigh in at hospital, then gym Friday.... oh, and testosterone injection Friday morning at hospital too ... smiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more