This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

vaccuous

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - groan so much seems to be...... - I inititally got refered to the diet/nutrition class thing, as I wanted my GP to refer me to a nutritionist..... - for advice on the metabolic affect of the steroids I'm on, how they impact on insulin, visa insulin resistance, and how to alter diet to best aleviate the long-term risk (25%) of getting diabetes, and the metabolic problems associated there with.... hmm.... the content of this class I'm going too, in terms of the nutritional advice is.... lacking.... its set at such a low level, and doesn't yet have any content whatsoever as far as either me Or W is converned.... smiley - wah - I'm not sure either of the two people involved with running the 'classes' is actually qualified to anything like university level, in any* area.... was amusing (or worrying?) - watching girl yesterday, write "defrozing" on teh whiteboard.... - we think she ment defrosting... smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - erm

other vaccuous things, got my magazine through, for the only, and therefore main charity, type support organisation for pitutiary conditions..... after reading the contents, we turned to two articles, that looked like might be intersting, one on emergency injections of hydrocortisone, and the other on nutrition.... nothing. the content, such as it was was entirely vacueous... smiley - shrug unbeliaviblly unbelieviably the best information and most informed information I've read, on the various pituitary conditions, in terms of clinical stuff, is from facebook 'user groups' smiley - huh asides reading journal publications of course, though that tends to be a lot more theoretical and basic science rather than anything much tangable... or clinmical... smiley - alienfrown

weigh in yesterday; lost about 5 Lb or 2 or so KG smiley - zen in a week. smiley - zen under calory goal now, every day for over 10 days (using myfitnesspal) smiley - zen visiting gym tomorrow, which hopefully will be suitable, then I shall join that smiley - zen

finding energy getting low ATM; could be testosterone getting low, last injection was 23 December, or it could be my thyroid levels vanishing entirely.... off to bloods tomorrow, to monitor my sodium and potassium... smiley - zen damn windy here today, but caliming down a bit now, may venture out later; now not been to pub in days, and I've enough calories left for today to have a couple of pints smiley - zensmiley - ale

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more