This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

experimental...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - evilgrin was me earlier. smiley - wow got to be the first, at the endo clinic here, to try out the new 'safe' needles they apparently have to use now.... - Nurse was worried it was a bit on the thin side for delivering my nabido (testosterone), as its a really viscous solution/thing, but does have the benifit the needle is less long too, and I guess probably less painful.

It went in fine, and she found the exact right spot between the muscles again smiley - magic I can't say I noticed it hurt any less, as I didn't notice the needle go in, until I felt the muscle expanding from the viscous drugs entering it smiley - zen

took three attemptes to get blood out of me though beforehand, to measure PSA and testosterone levels (don't think they were measuring anything else today) smiley - zen luckily I didn't feel the first two that missed the vein, and only felt the third, when to save the nurse the hastle I suggested she used the vein that always works, but which always bruised me up like hell, and which is the one that I got paralised one time in CAU when they left a needle in it, for too long and the arm totally stopped working. smiley - zen didn't bruise too bad this time though smiley - zen

was good timing; this morning about an hour before leaving gor the hospital, I had a full on hot flush (kinda been brewing for ages I could feel it, but not gone fully into menapause until this mroning) smiley - zen

So. by the time new shiney chastity cage arrives, I'll be... in even more.... smiley - erm at the thought of being locked into it, just as I've got testosterone free in my blood once more smiley - laughsmiley - zensmiley - drool just had dinner, cooked risotto again for W and I, chicken, chorizo and mushroom smiley - drool

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more