This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

new. shiney.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

and ordered, and on its way to Thrashings (the new name of toxic towers, visa my house) smiley - zen well. smiley - whistle

previous purchased cheaper err. devices seemed less than secure or fit for purpse and long-term err. wear. So It was always on the cards to get something a bit more perminant, substantial, hardwearing etc.

Scottish Power finally refudned nearly £800 they owed me, this month.... so I spent nearly £100 of that on the new, stainless steel, locking, shiney smiley - erm device. smiley - biggrinsmiley - handcuffs

In otter news my throat is improving all the time smiley - zen and fish is cooking for dinner smiley - fish with onions and red bell peppers (roasting in olive oil and oragano in the oven), and tatties are boiling, and soon broccoli will be a steaming. smiley - zen gotta feeling I may have done too many tatties smiley - dohsmiley - whistle <evilgrin: may have to find a way to use them up tomorrow... pyttapanna perhaps smiley - whistle for lunch smiley - droolsmiley - friedegg

Should be good timing. the new shiney will arrive in plenty of time for me to familiarise myself with it, before 'lockdown'..... which is... apparently.... some time before the wedding on the 26th may smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffs

In otter otter news, off to be injectioned with testoterone tomorrow, and turned back male again (late getting to injection as I missed it, due to bein ill with the throat, and my testosterone levels have gone way down again err, I cna tell smiley - laughsmiley - angelsmiley - diva ) smiley - zen

loving this new ankle length skirt, wore it out into town today when shopping matching it with my knee length black riding boots, my strawberry linen blouse, my portacath necklace, and the other long necklace I have, and my red, embelished, sequined linen top/jacket smiley - divasmiley - handcuffs

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more