This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I refuse

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

to fit in with society. or give in to normality. smiley - evilgrin so tired again. didn't sleep again last night. smiley - sleepy

Current 'sleeping patturn' appears to be sleeping only one night in about three. smiley - doh if I drop lower, and sleep only one in four, I find I need a 'catch up sleep' - oddly, 45 minutes appears to be enough of a catch up smiley - huhsmiley - wahsmiley - sleepy

Feels so ... odd.... today.... being... dressed... up... as ... a 'man' smiley - laugh no... really it does smiley - laughsmiley - weirdsmiley - diva but it'll just make things easier today in so many respects I think smiley - zen

friend round some time oafter midday, then we're off to London - trying to bend my medication times round, to fit in with today, which isn't hard, as I can't really bned bend medication times at all to fit in with the dosing I'm ment* to do, as its all based on 24 hour days, when one sleeps for eight of them, and as I don't sleep, my meds are all over the shop smiley - dohsmiley - headhurts

Experimental evidence of my non sleeping and medication times, does, however, at least seem to suggest most of the residual 'side affects' from chemo, are not.... - they're side affects from the hydrocortisone instead... which is a bit of an annoyance really, as I'm ment to take the hydrocortisone forever... - gona talk to endocrine nurse about it, when I have th e next testosterone injection, as unless it comes in line more to enable me to work betterer I'm just gona have to risk coma and skip the meds I think... which is probably a bit .. naughty or something, but, then again, according to the latest and greatest theory of the Prof smiley - prof from the results of the MRI and comparason of that, to scans from 2008 I happened to have for some random reason , the abnormality of the pituitary dates back potentially decades, and I one assumes, lived quite happily with sod all cortisole for potentially a decade or more, before it caused any trubble smiley - alienfrownsmiley - weird

Just had two fried eggs in two dsandwichs, I.E., four slices bread.

Starving. think I'll do some fried ham and cheese sndwichs soon for lunch. damnit... never gona lose weight smiley - wahsmiley - divasmiley - handbag

No idea what time we'll get back from the concert tonight... late/early hours I guess smiley - dohsmiley - sleepy

I refuse

Post 2

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

You make it sound like:

a) You even considered being normal smiley - winkeye

b) This not being normal is something new you've been trying out smiley - tongueout

I refuse

Post 3

OK... fair enough smiley - laugh - TBH; not overly long ago, I was kinda trying* to be 'normal', its just taken me a while... and a few recent events, to convince me, this was an utterly futile attempt for me to make... basically I'm just giving into the nonnormality thing, entirely... no point trying to deny it anymore, or attempt to fit into some random notion of 'normal' smiley - biggrin

Its... time.... to unleash the full me smiley - coolsmiley - boing

smiley - runsmiley - handcuffssmiley - ponysmiley - musicalnote

I refuse

Post 4

broelan

Why do you assume that you're weird. Certainly you've at least considered the possibility that you're mostly normal, and it's the rest of us that are weird.

Now I want a fried egg sandwich. I haven't had one in (literally) decades, and I hate eggs. There you go.

I refuse

Post 5

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Broelan? smiley - bigeyes

BROELAN! smiley - wow

Long time no see (here on hootoo at least smiley - winkeye )

smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

smiley - pirate

I refuse

Post 6

broelan

Yeah, I've been bumming around for a couple of days. Happy to see everyone again! Glad there are so many people left!

And I just can't reconcile this desire for an egg sandwich. I really can't overstate how much I hate eggs.

But it sounds so GOOD!

I refuse

Post 7

Er, you're not preggers, are you? smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

I refuse

Post 8

broelan

I would have A LOT of explaining to do were that the case! smiley - laugh

I refuse

Post 9

smiley - winkeye

smiley - pirate

I refuse

Post 10

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

On the plus side, you could probably get your egg sandwich for free

I refuse

Post 11

I would also like to take this oppertunity, to deny my being pregnant too... just in case anyone wondered smiley - laughsmiley - doh

ouch! my head! that was... loud... delisciously so... but.. ouch! smiley - laugh so so tired (well I ddin't sleep last night and its nearly 1 AM now). just got home.... may have to find a tiny supper... but perhaps not fried egg sandwichs smiley - laugh this late... perhaps a pizza instead smiley - runsmiley - sleepy

I refuse

Post 12

I had a ham sandwich. for supper/dinner. too tired to do much else, and given its nearly 1.30 now, and I'm due to head to bed, for my once every two day actual sleeping sleep (I hope) smiley - grovelsmiley - sleepy
smiley - wow cool concert though... not least because I didn't kinda figure on being alive to attend it, earlier in teh year smiley - laughsmiley - zensmiley - magicsmiley - zen but now... I've an urgent appointment with a poorly bee, who needs her cuddles... poor bee smiley - loveblushsmiley - blushsmiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

I refuse

Post 13

My supermarket offered bacon seasoned with cinnamon and clove. Sounded interesting and I'm always up for something new and I've never met a calorie I didn't like, so of course I bought some.
But I was puzzled when I read the label telling me "Recommended by Animal Protection".
I guess they never asked the smiley - flyingpigsmiley - flyingpigsmiley - flyingpig for their opinion - or maybe they just murdered them very gently smiley - huh

smiley - pirate

I refuse

Post 14

broelan

Very relieved to hear you're not preggers, 2legs! Although you'd be very rich if you were.

The bacon sounds interesting, how is it?

I refuse

Post 15

I have yet to try it. Right now I'm heating some Panang Curry Chicken smiley - chick

The Xmas bacon will have to wait till the morning. I hope it will be good with smiley - friedegg

smiley - pirate

I refuse

Post 16

smiley - drool bacon sounds really interesting! smiley - laugh - I have had epic food cravings and eating splurgers as if I ws pregnaant, over the past year but I think taht is the steroids and chemo combined affect on me smiley - laugh - yeh, I was at one stage coming back from chemo infusions and just grabbing a jar of pickled onions and stuffing myself until I nearly felt sick with them! smiley - laugh so weird! smiley - laugh

Hmm... talking of food musht find something for diner soon.... tons of mushrooms in, but not a vast amoutn else... may do a veggy bulghur wheat thing, with mushroom, onion, garlic, chili, perhaps some spices... fennel seed is useually good and cumin seed probably and some mustard seed smiley - zen

I refuse

Post 17

I just got a call from the past on Facebook. It read "Weirdmaste - the weirdness in me honors the weirdness in you"

Just thought I would let you know

As you were

smiley - pirate

I refuse

Post 18

smiley - weirdsmiley - sleepysmiley - zensmiley - flyingpigsmiley - zen off to a winter fair tomorrow... the bohemian busy street near here, is closed to traffic for the day, and all kinds of stuff on smiley - zen W here about midday and we'll go along to that smiley - zen damnit, if its as windy and wintery as it is right now think I'll have to wear trousers rather than a skirt or dress smiley - dohsmiley - wah

I refuse

Post 19

broelan

Have you discovered leggings, 2legs? I'm a recent believer. A bit warmer under a skirt than hose or bare legs. And quite fashionable, too, if your taste runs somewhat contemporary.

I refuse

Post 20

ITIWBS

...blt&e or steak 'n egg on rye...

Key: Complain about this post