This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Busy busy... rush rush...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - doh made a fab curry for dinner (was madras with pilo/beg rice and pompadoms...) was just settling down to finish a tune I'm working on and got a phonecall... smiley - puff
now I have to get myself together, head out to the pub then back to a friends for... smiley - handcuffssmiley - blushsmiley - puffsmiley - ponysmiley - flusteredsmiley - ermsmiley - angel
and on a full stomach from the meal I just had smiley - puffsmiley - blush
Have to be up earlyish tommorrow too... expecting a delivery smiley - angelsmiley - handcuffs

Rearranged my bedroom a bit earlier, took out the two giant quadrel speakers that were being used as speaker stands for the speakers I just repaired/modified/fixed, moved in the other set of drawers from the spare room, which match the set I already have in my bedroom, and put one either side of the unit with the hiFi on, with a speaker on each... moved the unit more to the middle of the two so its symetrical smiley - geeksmiley - blush moved the fan from atop the right speaker to atop the left (which means its pointing directly towards the bed smiley - coolsmiley - blush
And then had to decide what to put in the new set of empty drawers... smiley - blush Well I've an empty section on teh top box bits on the wardrove now, and my toys have a new home smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - erm I sometimes wonder I have too many... especially with my delivery tommorrow smiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - angel oooo, could take somethign out with me tonight smiley - evilgrinsmiley - bruised must dash, places to go people to see things to ... smiley - angel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more