This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

More lashing...s...

Post 21

lostmonalisa

laughing, apparently, is a good exercise for your stomach muscles.

More lashing...s...

Post 22

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Ahhh... really? hmmmm.... so that is what my friend was doing when I stripped in front of him the other day... just exercising his muscles... smiley - winkeyesmiley - blushsmiley - runsmiley - zen

Bliss.....
woke early...
which wasn't bliss actually, was quite annoying as it was the kind of melty heat last night that was responsible for finally finishing off MR Melty, winner of the 2002 to 2008 (inclusive) MR melty melting competition....

so I didn't actually get to sleep until gone 4 Am, despite having an early night and heading into the bedroom for sleep at just after 2 AM...

But... smiley - wow

Waht is that?

smiley - drool

It was* a cool breeze coming in through the kitchen window smiley - drool

Though.... now its nearly 2 PM, I can feel it is warming up a bit... smiley - wahsmiley - puff But I don't think it'll be quite as bad as it was yesterday....

the heat does funny things to my lobster cage... I mean my head smiley - doh

I drempt last night about my 4-slice, chrome toaster, exploding... smiley - erm was very ... surreal smiley - ufo

More lashing...s...

Post 23

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

smiley - yikessmiley - crosssmiley - runsmiley - snowballsmiley - dragon

smiley - pirate

More lashing...s...

Post 24

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

smiley - ticklesmiley - handcuffssmiley - pirate

smiley - dragonsmiley - run

More lashing...s...

Post 25

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - blushsmiley - smoochsmiley - handcuffssmiley - flusteredsmiley - blush

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more