This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Someone...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Just called me..... on the phone.... and called me a 'tart'.... smiley - bigeyes Blimey... some people are just so perceptive... and I've not even known them very long smiley - blushsmiley - snork He called me a few other names too... But they're probably not appropiate to put on a open post like this smiley - angelsmiley - handcuffs
smiley - bigeyes
Then... I happened to mention I was about to do some countersinking on the speaker cabinate.. smiley - snork and they said how much they'd like to be countersunk.... or countersink someone else... Obviously I offered my services as somethign of an expert when it comes to countersinking.... Then I got called a 'tart', again... and a few other choice words... smiley - snorksmiley - handcuffs
smiley - angel
Think I'll go countersink the cabinate now, and think about the countersinking my 'friend' and I were talking about doing on Monday... smiley - angel It'll be nice to have someone to countersink with, DIY countersinking can get a bit lonely smiley - snorksmiley - roflsmiley - angel

Someone...

Post 2

Baron Grim

Floostrel!

Someone...

Post 3

I can't help it... its genetic...

Someone...

Post 4

Effers;England.

Have done a bit of handywork myself in that line before. It's very satisfying to grind away with pressure using the appopriate 'bit'. I like it especially when the wood is really hard, and you can really get your teeth into it. And then its so satisfying when the head of the screw sits snuggly flush, when the job's done.

Someone...

Post 5

smiley - bigeyes You must have been listneing to our phone conversation! smiley - biggrin
Its always satisfying to get your bit safely in position, and the end safely in situe... \Grinding is always good too.. I like grinding...

Someone...

Post 6

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Organ grinding?????

smiley - evilgrin
GT

Someone...

Post 7

Organ grinding can be good too... Always better if there are two of you there to do the grinding of the organ together though... smiley - musicalnotesmiley - angel

Someone...

Post 8

Which one of you has to dress up like the little monkey?

Someone...

Post 9

smiley - snorksmiley - laugh I prefer organ grinding dressed up in my french maids outfit... smiley - musicalnotesmiley - snork

Someone...

Post 10

Hypatia

I'm not sure I'm old enough for this conversation. smiley - silly

Someone...

Post 11

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I don't think any of us are, Hyp smiley - laugh

Someone...

Post 12

Hypatia

smiley - rofl

Someone...

Post 13

I'm a good girl me smiley - blushsmiley - angelsmiley - handcuffs

Key: Complain about this post