This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Bit of a shock...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Had just showered, and was getting ready to head outside to get the Taxi I'd booked, in order to take the broken monitor to the repair guy when I got a phone call....
My Father's been taken into hospital with a heart attack... Not got any information yet, as they were just about to head of in the car to the hospital where he's been taken...
Got the monitor to the shop, and then got a Phone call from my Brother, who'd got about as much information as me at this point, and he's heading off over to the hospital too (I did suggest he might take some #bacon sandwichs with him rather than fruit...)
So I may have to shoot off myself at some point once I've got some information... Actually I probalby oughta go pack a bag with a few things so I can run and get the train over there once I know whats happening... smiley - runsmiley - zen

Bit of a shock...

Post 2

toybox

smiley - hug

Bit of a shock...

Post 3

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Blimey. Hope he's okay.smiley - goodluck

Bit of a shock...

Post 4

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

I'll send healing thoughts smiley - hug

Bit of a shock...

Post 5

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Jimminy Crikkett!

Fingers crossed for everyone X

Bit of a shock...

Post 6

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Thinking of you and Dad.

smiley - towel

Bit of a shock...

Post 7

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Hoping you will all be all right

smiley - pirate

Bit of a shock...

Post 8

Baron Grim

Same here.

smiley - towel

Bit of a shock...

Post 9

Still not heard anything yet, I think S and J (my Dad's partner and her daughter), oughta just about be at the hospital by now but guess it depends on traffic and weather the docs are being as unhelpful as useual at giving out information smiley - doh
Just half-packed a bag so I can shoot off once I know more, Brother must be en-route by now smiley - zoom Can't decide weather a bottle of cuban rum or a box full of bacon sandwichs would be the most unsuitable thing to take to the hospital for a patient on the cardiac ward smiley - snorksmiley - zensmiley - flyingpigThanks everyone... Think I'll make myself busy for a while now smiley - runsmiley - musicalnote

Bit of a shock...

Post 10

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Take care of yourself 2legs, and hope all is well with your father when you get there, and that he will soon be home again smiley - hug

Bit of a shock...

Post 11

How about apple pie? It has the appearance of being healthy, because of the apples, while still being smiley - drool pastry.

My best wishes to you and your dad, 2legs.

Bit of a shock...

Post 12

Hmmm.... or a bacon pie, disguised as a apple pie smiley - winkeyesmiley - zen This could, of course, all turn out to be a chronic case of bacon indigestion ... smiley - grovel I don't want to dash off there quite yet until I've found out more as I'd only end up creating more work for S and others, but oughta know more at some point today, including if Brother has managed to wangle some time of fwork and is staying over there or not smiley - zensmiley - run

Bit of a shock...

Post 13

Orcus

Oh dear. Hope he's alright mate.

smiley - cheerup

Bit of a shock...

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

Best of luck to your dad, 2legs. smiley - hug

Bit of a shock...

Post 15

Hypatia

So sorry to hear your news. You and your dad are both in my thoughts.

Bit of a shock...

Post 16

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

smiley - hug

Bit of a shock...

Post 17

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - hug

And a smiley - hug for the smiley - catr as well smiley - winkeye

(Oo, now there's a good h2g2 name--too bad the likelihood of getting your dad on here is pretty low, from what you've said before of his technological levelsmiley - winkeye)

Bit of a shock...

Post 18

Moving On

Keep us posted young sir...and in the meantime all the nice things to you, your dad and the familly that the others have already saidsmiley - cuddle

Bit of a shock...

Post 19

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

smiley - aleHere's hoping it's just a spot of indigestion.

Perhaps some smiley - strawberries. Or eau de vit?

Bit of a shock...

Post 20

Effers;England.

smiley - hug Love Effers.

Key: Complain about this post