This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

why?

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Is there an elephant in the room? How'd he get there, the door isn't bigt enough, and come to think of it, I'm on the second floor.... Actually, Idon't think this room is large enough for an elephant in the first place.
And, what is he doing to that lampstand?

why?

Post 2

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

The Highland Fling????

smiley - biggrin
GT

why?

Post 3

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

That's my bleedin' lampstand!

why?

Post 4

KB

The elephant is obviously in the room because people simply do not eat enough porridge any more. The situation will only deteriorate as long as this folly persists.

why?

Post 5

Roymondo: fraid youmay not want the lampstand back after the elephant has.... done what its doing to it...
I may haveto move the hampster statue in case the elephant knocks it over>..

why?

Post 6

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Oops, sorry.

What are you doing there, Twithead? You should be here in Marple. The menagerie is missing you...

why?

Post 7

Should Iusher him into the space gate? I can set it to the right coordinates? smiley - zen

why?

Post 8

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

2lesgs! What are you doing man?!? smiley - headhurts You're supposed to *ignore* the elephant in the living room.

why?

Post 9

Oh, I know, I know...
And I can*, I can* ignore the elephant in the living room, but when he's in my bedroom....
Its just not so easy...
the 600 LB gorilla in the room, no problem...
the elephant in the living room not a problem...
but,
but,
but, the gorilla on the landing, plus*a elephant in the bedroom, and especially with the ospray in the lobby, its just all too much to ignore smiley - wahsmiley - headhurts

why?

Post 10

Taff Agent of kaos

watch out for the gorrilla, while you sleep he will throw your clothes all around the room, steal all your money and take a s*it in your mouth

smiley - bat

why?

Post 11

KB

I would have let him learn from experience like the rest of us had to!

why?

Post 12

Oh its not just me then... In some strange kind of way, that is, in itself, I guess, some kind of relief... Its a bit like the fiasco with the pony in my bathroom all over again... Mind, never got rid of the scratches on the tiles after that time...

why?

Post 13

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Er, have you considered hiring the services of Rentokill?

why?

Post 14

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Or the elephant man. He'd have a more humane solution.

why?

Post 15

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

It's them smiley - mousesmiley - esuom experimenting again, I tell you smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

why?

Post 16

Damn... now I can't find my right leg... I'm sure it was in the bed with me last night when I went to bed.... smiley - ermsmiley - doh

why?

Post 17

Geggs

I would give you my right leg, but as it's the only one that's working at the moment, I can't really do without it.

why?

Post 18

Found it! It were hiding! smiley - coolsmiley - boing

why?

Post 19

That's a relief. 1legs doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

why?

Post 20

Taff Agent of kaos

peter and dud time

i have nothing against you left leg!!!

unfortunately, neither do yousmiley - winkeye

smiley - bat

Key: Complain about this post

why?

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more