This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I know, I'm bad...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - whistlesmiley - snorksmiley - whistle
Have managed over the past couple of days to teach a baby... well a toddler (about 18 months old I think), a new phrase, and a new 'word associaiton' smiley - snork
... smiley - snorksmiley - whistle
every time he hears the word 'pub' he says 'my mummy' ... smiley - snork and sometimes says 'my mummies in the pub' smiley - snork
and... as desired I don't think his mother is overly pleased smiley - snorksmiley - whistlesmiley - angel
Was shocked last night to find out I've gotten a lot further with completing all the target points on the list of deadly sins than my Brother has... well he is a bit younger than me smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffssmiley - angelsmiley - huhsmiley - erm do Imean deadly sins... err whatever they're called ... do you get a prize for completing the list dja think? smiley - erm

Probably heading home on Monday or Tuesda.... need too I can't take this high calory diet here any longer and I must* have put on weight... smiley - wah
And I was so impressed when I got back here and weighed myself as I was according to teh scales 15 stone 1 LB smiley - bigeyes (last time I weighed myself I was something like 16 and a half stone) smiley - wowsmiley - erm
Mind... with the vast amounts of food I've been forced to eat this week I must be more like 15 and a half by now smiley - snorksmiley - dohsmiley - ale

We had a strange man at our door the other night. He was dancing. and very strange.
Actually that was the same night the water went weird in the taps, and then the TV kept turning itself on and off and chanign channels on its own, and when the lights went weird in the front room smiley - erm

Dog was acting weird last night... smiley - dogsmiley - ufosmiley - fullmoon

I may do something quite strange tommorrow... go and watch a football match... if I do, it will be the first time I've ever been to a football match... mind, I am mainly going for the beer and the food smiley - flyingpigsmiley - burgersmiley - hotdogsmiley - huhsmiley - weird

Someone gave me a full unopened box of quality street today smiley - doh

Oh, and Ijust bought some
CDs off EBay and stuff smiley - erm oughta arrive at mine at about the same time I get back home myself on Mon/tuesday smiley - ermsmiley - musicalnote

Must run I think I'm missing somethign good on childrens TV smiley - run

I know, I'm bad...

Post 2

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Odd things is close proximity (the strange man, you smiley - winkeye, the water etc etc) might mean that an earthquakes due, hold on tight smiley - hug

I know, I'm bad...

Post 3

krabatt

It's all this Sodom and Gamorra-stuff, the recalling of the so many deadly sins. It's one of the Devil's right hands, a fallen angel, that does it trying to offer you a contract. Did you sign anything this last few days?

I know, I'm bad...

Post 4

Idid sign a cheque for the tumble dryer repair man a couple weeks back... actually I'm supprised they've not tried contacting me yet.... I've not seen teh cheque go through my account yet and the more Ithink about It I think I may have used the cheque book which was canceled smiley - snorksmiley - whistlesmiley - boing

I know, I'm bad...

Post 5

KB

*wonders if "Donald Duck" has noticed the £200 coming out of his bank account yet*

I know, I'm bad...

Post 6

smiley - snork
I lord high priest of teh church of nighthoover agree to pay the bearer.... smiley - snorksmiley - runsmiley - bluelight

I know, I'm bad...

Post 7

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Requiascet in Pacem........

smiley - laugh
GT

I know, I'm bad...

Post 8

smiley - doh they did eventually* cash that cheque... and it went through... smiley - doh : could have sorn I'd used the ancient old cheque book which was like canceled or something years ago due to a 'friend' borrowing it and writing himself cheques smiley - dohsmiley - grrsmiley - weird
Well at lest the tumble dryer is still working.
Which is more than can be said for this wind up lobster tea cup holder.... smiley - ufo

I know, I'm bad...

Post 9

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Ooopppsss!

smiley - biggrin
GT

I know, I'm bad...

Post 10

smiley - ufosmiley - bluelightsmiley - evilgrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more