This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

More tunes....

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - erm Finally got round to putting up some of the tunes I mixed down before Christmas on music.accessibilitytester.com/
Mind,
Scince I got back I've begun changing one of the newe ones round a bit so that will probably have to be updated again if I'm more happy withh the result this time smiley - huhsmiley - dohsmiley - musicalnote
Talking of recording and stuff.... Anyone know whats happenign with the Aviators at the moment?; I don't seem to have done anything for that in ages and it all seems to have gone very quiet, unless I'vejust missed stuff appearing on here smiley - ermsmiley - dohsmiley - brr

More tunes....

Post 2

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Tunes. Hmmm. I've sort of forgotten to write any tunes for ages.

My last attempt was a comedy song about the BNP.

I failed.

More tunes....

Post 3

Well listen to some of my terrible attempts (I can't even be bothered to do lyrics... lyrics, we don't need no stinking lyrics...), the ones towards teh top of the page are the new ones smiley - erm Whaja think? smiley - erm

More tunes....

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

AViators? There's still a song about Flies somewhere in the darkest corners of your PC. smiley - winkeye

More tunes....

Post 5

Blimey... err did I never do that then? smiley - ermsmiley - blushOoo hope I've still got it... actually think I probably oughta still have it as I've got the old harddrive from when the PC exploded sitting next to me and I can* access that* harddrive (just not the one with my lost music on.... smiley - wah ) smiley - ermsmiley - run

More tunes....

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

I could always send it again (it should still be in my emails somewhere). I could do another recording and try to get a better quality.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more