This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I want to scream

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wahsmiley - wah I hate bank holiday weekends smiley - wah

Normally the street here is busy and noisey, too much so, and now its gone the opposite and its so quiet outside smiley - wah

Hootoo seems dead quiet too smiley - wah

I gues I should be sitting out in a beer garden somehwere near the sea in North Noffolk but I'd not done anything so sensible as arrange anythign of the such smiley - doh and trains ar euseually a pain over the bank holidays smiley - wah

Actually being on the beach might be nice today, there is some sun about... just laying in the sand.... eating spam and cucumber sandwichs, and drinking cold beer.... or something smiley - ermsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - yawnsmiley - yawnsmiley - wah

I want to scream

Post 2

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Go ahead... I'll cover my ears for a second though... smiley - headhurts

smiley - towel

I want to scream

Post 3

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Not so loud! smiley - cross You wake the cats from their afternoon naps..

*smiley - dragon hands 2legs smiley - ale and smiley - towel*

So, better now?

Beaches are overrated. You get sand everywhere, including in your smiley - ale, and what's the fun in sand infested drinks anyway?

I want to scream

Post 4

You can call me TC

Doesn't the sand sink to the bottom?

I want to scream

Post 5

Moving On

...and knowing 2Leg's luck....smiley - whistle

I want to scream

Post 6

Milla, h2g2 Operations

grit in teeth smiley - yuk

I want to scream

Post 7

BeowulfShaffer

We'll just have to make some more noise onh2g2 for you.

I want to scream

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

But by the looks of it 2legs has gone to eat sand after all.

I want to scream

Post 9

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

...or drinking smiley - ale getting smiley - drunk in which case I doubt he'll notice any sand at all in his teeth..smiley - laugh

smiley - dragon

I want to scream

Post 10

I went for a power nap.... for about three hours smiley - blushsmiley - laugh and then spent quite a lot of time doing geeky PC maintainance things, spibot, addaware, Scandisk, C-cleaner, defrag, AVG etc smiley - ermsmiley - geek and now I'm cooking paprica potato wedges, with Canadian chedder and garlic stuffed mushrooms and wild Alascan Salmon roasted with onion and butter and pepper smiley - drool Bordum = cooking smiley - dohsmiley - biggrin

I want to scream

Post 11

2legs, do you wanna be smiley - chef in the Lair?

My eating habits are in dire need of improving...

smiley - dragon

I want to scream

Post 12

smiley - blush can I be houseboy and chef? smiley - blush just eaten dinner BTW smiley - drool very good, though I'd not call it healthy as such, bearing in mind how much butter I used to cook the salmon and onions in smiley - drool
And I guess the cheese added to the total calorific and cholesterolic nature of th emeal smiley - drool
I'm beginning to think there really is something in wild salmon being just so utterly differnt from the farm reared variety... and now I wish I'd bought two of the bags of the frozen wild alascan salmon fillets whilst it were on half price offer smiley - doh

I want to scream

Post 13

Of course you can smiley - kiss

Just remember to bribe smiley - chocsmiley - cat - he is of a very jealous kind.

smiley - dragon

I want to scream

Post 14

Don't worry, I know the cats are always the real bosses in the place smiley - blackcatsmiley - catsmiley - biggrinsmiley - wowsmiley - redwine

I want to scream

Post 15

BeowulfShaffer

potao wedgesmiley - drool

I want to scream

Post 16

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

im sorry it was quiet here today 2legs but i was otherwise ebgaged.

smiley - mouse

I want to scream

Post 17

Well it being a long weekend, I guess a few people must be away for teh weekend smiley - weirdsmiley - yawn I've managed to construct an interesting day tommorrow of things to do.... mainly involving tidying and then cleaning the spare room smiley - wah fixing the stupid printer and getting it to work again with the PC smiley - geek and probably some recording smiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post

I want to scream

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more