This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Axe murderer!

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Ooopsy oops. oopsy. oops. smiley - ermsmiley - musicalnote There is a box on my landing smiley - evilgrinsmiley - musicalnote

Axe murderer!

Post 2

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Is it yours or is it a box of unknown origin?

Axe murderer!

Post 3

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Go on then, what ya' got?

Axe murderer!

Post 4

Against my better judgement, in some respects at least (ya know I love the ancient old vintage strats and guilds and teles really)... its a Line 6 Variax 700, in Amnber (kinda off yellow orange thing)... and gosh... this might make my guitar recording efforts a whole deal easier, I've just been plaaying it a while smiley - biggrin
Right, any suggestions for what guitar/piece o equipment I should buy next month? smiley - musicalnote

Axe murderer!

Post 5

Tabitca

naughty 2legssmiley - cross another guitar! I would spank you but you'd enjoy it too muchsmiley - laugh
Hope you are feeling better smiley - smooch and the sinus is clearing up.

Axe murderer!

Post 6

Still waiting for the next appointment with the hospital about hte sinus smiley - yuksmiley - evilgrin
Still feeling pretty tired all the time smiley - sleepy but coping, and the new guitar is a good thing to help keep me alert smiley - drool
smiley - biggrin
There is, though, potentially going to come a day when I really won't have any guitars left to buy smiley - roflsmiley - snork
smiley - wahsmiley - grr
Annoying thing this morning, I actually* read the manual for the guitar, at which point I realise I'm missing the power supply unit thing for the footswitch/box smiley - dohsmiley - grr Will ring them Monday, at the shop, see if I can't persuede them to actually bring it to me, or post it so I don't have to trapse over ther again just to pick it up smiley - doh It'll be useful once the footswitch is working as it'll save a fortune on batterys, the ones currently in the guitar are new, but I played it for about five hours yesterday and will probably do the same today, the batterys only* have about a twelve hour lifespan smiley - wahsmiley - doh

Axe murderer!

Post 7

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Have you considered rechargeables?smiley - winkeye

Them be mightily fine axes them be. smiley - envy

Axe murderer!

Post 8

I'm kind of playing it in an utter state of disbelief; I can't, won't and don't believe for one milisecond, that Line 6's claims on the guitar are correct, it is impossible for simple electronic wizadary to do what they claim it can do.... yet my ears tell me it does/they can smiley - cdouble I'll probably just use the foot switch thing; which can power the guitar, once I've got the power pack smiley - grr : and reserve battery use for emergency or when using it live... smiley - erm actually I've not played at a gig or live in years smiley - headhurts I may send you some audio later... I've been piddling about with the guitar and sonar smiley - musicalnotesmiley - weird balls. its nearly 5 PM... I sat down with the guitar about 1 PM smiley - huhsmiley - dohsmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more