This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

The BBC don't seem to like me, and probably quite a few other dyslexic people too.

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I use Goo and have done since the first few weeks of me being a member of the site. I tried Alabaster and Brunel, but because of my dyslexia I find them excessively difficult to read, Goo is much easier for me and yes I have a similar problem on most other websites too.

Well the BBC have made it clear in the past that they don't really care for any of the skins other than Brunel and ditto for the people who use them. However they've always made smilies and such available in all skins. However this latest batch are not visible in goo and as some people use them instead of words it can make reading some posts a bit like reading a book with half the words missing.

smiley - cheers

The BBC don't seem to like me, and probably quite a few other dyslexic people too.

Post 2

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

I think the tech team are working on making them visable in Goo. I have to opposite problem Goo makes my brain hurt.

minismiley - mouse

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

TB,

The Eds have have big problems getting the new smileys online today. Some have appeared in Goo, some in alabaaaaa... Oh it gives me a smiley - headhurts to think about that skin!

Obviously, they are going to correct the main skin - Brunel - first.

Just have a little patience for a little while longer smiley - hug

lil x

Post 4

Vip

We've got them now! Yay!

smiley - fairy

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Aww.. God Bless the Eds smiley - ok

Post 6

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Nope, still not showing up for me

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more