This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

a Personal question

Post 1

Sol

I'm preparing a sort of guide to writing personal spaces challenge, with some links. I'd like to include yours because I wanted to encourage people to come and ask about some of the places they can hang out at on hootoo, and, foolishly perhaps, I've included the cancel thread.

Would you have any objections to being linked to/ people coming to your space?

No probs if you have!

a Personal question

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

No objection to that at all, go ahead... the more the merrier... the chinchillas get lonely if left on their own, and if no one is passing by the dwarves can get frisky and start hastling the bondage ponies...
Plus the more that see the true word of the diety can only help in incresaing the nighthooverites and the power of the hoover in the face of the lettuce spray! smiley - winkeyesmiley - zen Seriously though, absolutely fine... smiley - zensmiley - magic

a Personal question

Post 3

Sol

Well, you know I am considering becoming a Hooverite. Must help the cause.

Thanks! smiley - ok

a Personal question

Post 4

Oh, please do join the nighthooverites.... we eat lots of healthy salads, especially lettuce, keep our floors well hoovered, and have a tendancy to go out and drink vast amounts of alcohol, and then approach tourists on London bridge and ask them if they know where nighthoover is... smiley - biggrin Oh, and we broadly speaking make it all up as we go along smiley - zensmiley - whistle

a Personal question

Post 5

Sol

Can I interview you about NaNoWriMo 2010? We're going to encourage people to take part and I thought it would be a nice thing to do.

Lots of questions, so feel free to pick and choose. I need answers by Thursday-ish next week if possible. You could post the answers here or email me at s underscore solnushka at yahoo dot co dot uk:

How many times have you taken part?

Why did you decide to take part?

Did you complete the 50k?

What is your book about?

Describe your favourite character.

Describe your favourite moment in the book.

Did you carry on working on the book after November?

What was the best thing about taking part?

What was the most difficult?

Did you hit a wall?

What got you through to the end?

(Or why did you stop?)

How much preparation did you do?

Have you got any tips for anybody thinking about giving it a go?

Would you do it again?

a Personal question

Post 6

Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.

Hi there again!

That project I was asking you about it now up and announced and there'll be a link on the FP on Monday. A87679859

Brace yourself!

Sol

a Personal question

Post 7

Consider me duely braced... as for what I can't remember.... smiley - doh Imust go look smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more