This is the Message Centre for xbarbarax

Ace's welcome xbarbarax!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm popping in as one of the assistant community editors or <./>aces</.> here. We greet newbies such as yourself and help you settle in. My colleague Feisor has compiled a comprehensive list of Hints and Links at A719840. Take some time reviewing that as well as examining the various features in the process. You'll discover such tnings as; the Researchers' smiley - earthMap at A5076614, the Regional Researchers' Groups at A660313, the assortment of <./>smileys</.>, our newspaper <./>thepost</.> and the Personal Space Workshop at A1123354 among other things. Feisor doesn't refer directly to the Workshop. Instead he mentions both the GuideML clinic and Spicing Up Your User Page. I think you might find it(the Workshop)useful as well - as a supplement to either of those.

But feel free to leave me a message if you have a question. Simply use the 'Reply' button and I'll try to respond as soon as I can, alright. smiley - cheers*waves*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for xbarbarax

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more