This is the Message Centre for Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Lady P, glad you're home safe.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Why don't you write up your impressions of your UK trip for smiley - thepost. I hope you had a great time and got to meet some hootwoers in person.
Remember smiley - thepost email is [email protected] in case you forgot.

Also DG and I are excited about an archeological find of King David's palace :

http://news.yahoo.com/king-david-era-palace-found-israel-archaeologists-141207932.html

We both think David was a cool guy and there weren't too many people who were that close to God in the Book. Take that you stupid homophobes. David was obviously bi-sexual and into dancing as well.

Lady P, glad you're home safe.

Post 2

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Heya Elektra,

As you can clearly see, I haven't been around h2g2 for a while... kinda been meaning to get back, but had a lot of stuff to take care of, and drifted away.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't know if I care to write a piece about the UK trip - again, too much other stuff I need to do. I haven't even finished working on my photos from the trip! (Really need to get on that. And once I do, I'll upload them to Fotki and post a link somewhere, of course.)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more