This is the Message Centre for Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

hello

Post 1

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
hello Lady Pennywhistle smiley - smiley

we have never crossed paths but i have recently noticed you and some of your pals wandering around having little adventures...
and i greatly admire the writing abilities of you and your cohorts

i love this place hootoo
since i came on here 4 years ago i have enjoyed a few little adventures here too
i love the ...spaces here
i have played around in the lost and found
and dr anthea's psychiatrist office
and in one or two others spaces here
its so easy to fit myself into these spaces' realities

and i have a two fold question

one is that it would be fun to embark on a 'tour' or expedition here visiting all the old spaces...
exploring them like one would an old castle or haha shed...
on a lazy saturday afternoon or weekend...

and the question is would you and some of your pals like to do this and if so could i be a part of the project?

question two concerns that maybe this place may horror of horrors shut down
and i would like to find places on the internet
that have a similar feel
where folks roleplay or adventure in spaces
like this place has
and... would you know of any of those places?
i havent a clue i dont even know what words to use to find them
and maybe there are tons but not many of quality

thanks smiley - smiley
fluffykerfuffle

hello

Post 2

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Hi there!

I'm sorry for taking so long to answer - been kinda in and out lately, and the personal messages are always the last thing I get to, because they take longer to compose... and then I get busy doing other stuff, and I forget. smiley - smiley

Anyway, hello indeed, and welcome to my humble PS. smiley - tea?

I think I have indeed seen you around here and there, although I'm not sure I can place where exactly. I suppose on journals or maybe some of the bigger threads like 'cancel'. Well, doesn't really matter.

As for your questions, I'm afraid I don't really have answers for you. The 'h2g2 expedition' idea is awesome, and does indeed sound like something that could be fun - I can definitely imagine embarking on an expedition like that with a bunch of the old MotMV folks. But nowadays, most of them are no longer here; the very few that still seem to be around are also not terribly active. We've tried making the place alive again, but it didn't really work all that well.
The only folks I know here that might possibly take part of this sort of thing are some of the 'cancel' thread people (like 2legs and some others). I suppose you could try asking them. Or just starting the expedition there and watching who follows, maybe.
As for other sites like this, I don't know anywhere, really. Honestly, I don't think there _is_ another place like h2g2... smiley - smiley just gotta hope that the new h2g2 (after the move from BBC) will be similar, if not the same.

hello

Post 3

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
oh sorry i dint get back to you last time i logged in
thanks for the advice smiley - cheerup

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more