A Conversation for The Royal h2g2 Geographical Entry Society - The Members' Bar

Front page fame

Post 1

Derek

Hello just to let you know that we're linking to your club all this week from the front page. smiley - ok

Front page fame

Post 2

broelan

I don't suppose we could get the editing controls for the page given to a different user (Six asked for volunteers last time he was around but there weren't any takers). Any new recruits we have sniffing around will otherwise meet an old, mostly defunct page that can't be updated with their enthusiastic volunteerism.

For lack of any other willing souls, I guess I can take it over for updating purposes, it would be nice to have it be useful again, especially now with the surge in PR.

Any chance? Please?
smiley - cake

Front page fame

Post 3

Derek

Very sensible. It's all yours. smiley - ok

Front page fame

Post 4

Wilma Neanderthal

smiley - somersault

Now I can ask!

Broelan, Can I be put down for Lebanon, in the ME?

Pretty please?

smiley - biggrin

smiley - toffeeapple

Front page fame

Post 5

Wilma Neanderthal

smiley - blush Sorry, forgot:

U2192551 Wilma Neanderthal

smiley - ok

Front page fame

Post 6

broelan

Thanks!

I probably won't get around to much updating until after the holidays, but in the meantime I'll make sure everyone gets a response of some kind smiley - ok

Front page fame

Post 7

broelan

Could I possibly get this page as well, to update the dropdown list?
A1286886

The other pages look like they're pretty much maintenance-free, but if I need something I can always ask later.

Front page fame

Post 8

Derek

smiley - ok

Front page fame

Post 9

Number Six

How strange that all this took place on my 33rd birthday. If only I'd known.

smiley - cheers

smiley - mod

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more