This is the Message Centre for Willem

I need your help!

Post 1

Willem

Please don't laugh ... I've written a novel and it's now available as an e-book on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075C62ZDH

This is a fun, fantasy adventure story, and though I was still rather crazy when I wrote it, I think it is not too bad a tale. Now ... I would of course appreciate it if any of you actually bought and read the book, but even if not ... I really need any help you can give me for getting the word out and making folks out there aware that here is a potentially read-worthy story! I want to sell at least a few ... anything you can tell me as to how to go about it, I would appreciate vastly!

I need your help!

Post 2

Willem

Here's the link actually clickable:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075C62ZDH

I need your help!

Post 3

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Book acquired...a bargain at $2.99...I will not make any promises about how long it will take me to read it...I'm kind of booked up, what with one thing and another. (I read the introduction - very suspenseful!)

It would be really nice for somebody who actually knows and appreciates the fantasy genre to do a review for smiley - thepost...no pressure or anything...smiley - winkeye We do publish reviews of this nature. smiley - whistle

Also, do you have a Twitter account? Post pictures and 140-character snippets with your link. (The pictures increase mouseclicks, trust me on this.)

If I think of anymore ideas, I'll let you know. Some h2g2ers have actually sold books this way, maybe they have better tips. smiley - smiley

I need your help!

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Oo, is this the one you showed me a while ago?

I need your help!

Post 5

Willem

Thanks so much Dmitri! Don't worry about time, but I'd really love it if you read it! It's categorically NOT only for folks who like and know fantasy ... it's for people who like reading stories. No, I don't have a Twitter account! I'll open one. Thanks I'll see how it goes! I'm still really stressed out just by the idea of trying to promote my book ...

I need your help!

Post 6

Willem

Dunno Amy, can't remember! But if you're interested ... PLEASE try the book and tell me how you find it! I don't think it's hard to read at all ...

I need your help!

Post 7

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

When I have some time and smiley - 2cents, I will smiley - ok

I need your help!

Post 8

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Just acquired it, now to read!
smiley - towel

I need your help!

Post 9

Willem

Aw Milla thanks immensely! Hope you like the story, give it a chance!

I need your help!

Post 10

Milla, h2g2 Operations

The beginning is promising, they are now in the "middle place" taking shape

smiley - towel

I need your help!

Post 11

Willem

Hi Milla! I hope you stick with the reading ...

I need your help!

Post 12

Superfrenchie

I'll be starting it tomorrow at lunch break. smiley - smiley

I need your help!

Post 13

Willem

Thanks Superfrenchie, I really hope you like it!

Key: Complain about this post