This is the Message Centre for Willem

Hi Pillowcase

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I actually left a better message for you at your other ID's space... (The one that, if I weren't so tired, I would try to spell, but I'm tired enough I think I'd mangle it beyond recognition...)

However, have a mufflewhump here, as well!

Hi Pillowcase

Post 2

Willem

Hello! I did answer you on the other space as well! I was absolutely overjoyed with the mufflewhump ... and now you offer me one here as well!!! Where do you get them all?

Hi Pillowcase

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Pod's fan club has a doorway to The Source of All Mufflewhumps, and I have unlimited access...

Hi Pillowcase

Post 4

Einauni Muznobotti

Well, good for you then!

Hi Pillowcase

Post 5

*puts hands on hips*

Please don't pat me on the head... For on thing, you're bound to get a nasty papercut smiley - bigeyes

Hi Pillowcase

Post 6

Einauni Muznobotti

Yes ... you've got a point there! (But, you know, with the way you spike your hair it doesn't show so bad!) smiley - laugh

Am I being 'orrible? smiley - devil If so, please forgive me smiley - grovel! I am really a nice guy smiley - angel! I only feel the need to smiley - clown around a bit every now and then smiley - silly!

Hi Pillowcase

Post 7

smiley - winkeye Oh, I don't mind kidding around... (Heck, lurk over some of my conversations sometime!) But I've got to get offline now, unfortunately, because I'm expecting some phone calls this afternoon, and we've only got the one phone line... Talk to you soon! smiley - hug

Hi Pillowcase

Post 8

Einauni Muznobotti

OK then, see you!

Hi Pillowcase

Post 9

smiley - sleepy (I'm in sea's timezone, if that tells you anything...)

Just thought I'd let you know that there's a couple of messages over in the other thread...

I *must* get offline, really...smiley - yawn

Hi Pillowcase

Post 10

Willem

Yes, I have a good idea where you are now! That would be what, twelve hours behind our time over here? So, when it's six in the evening here, it's six in the morning there! Something like that ... how much are you behind the standard Eastern (New York) time?

Okay! I'll check those messages ... see you this evening(here)/morning (there)!

Hi Pillowcase

Post 11

I'm three hours behind New York. 12 hour difference, huh? That's a lot easier to figure than 8 hours to the UK or 9 hours to Ottox in Denmark... No math required at allsmiley - winkeye (As you lurk around, you're bound to notice that I've gotten rather obsessed with time differences...But not in a bad way...)

Hi Pillowcase

Post 12

Willem

Hmmm ... if you're only *three* hours behind New York, you're about nine or ten hours behind us... we're about the same as Denmark.

Hi Pillowcase

Post 13

Oh...

Hi Pillowcase

Post 14

*waves*

*tries to figure out a gesture to indicate that the other thread's got a message on it...smiley - winkeye*

Hi Pillowcase

Post 15

The Willem Love Collective

Hi, Amy! Yes, I know. I've seen it! I'm currently logged in as the WLC though, so I don't want to answer many personal conversations, because then they all show up on the WLC page! But seeing as I just posted you a message under our auspices, I think it is OK if I reply here, and there as well! We'll then just have to stick to 'Peace and Love' topics, most of the time!

- Willem

Hi Pillowcase

Post 16

smiley - biggrin

And I've just seen (and responded to) my WLC message... Thank you.

Hi Pillowcase

Post 17

The Willem Love Collective

It's a pleasure!

Hi Pillowcase

Post 18

Well, just popping over to say hi... I've got to go to the gymsmiley - yuk in a couple of minutes, so I may not see a response until tomorrow...

Thanks again for the WLC message... I've been reading it often...

Hi Pillowcase

Post 19

Willem

What, don't you like going to the gym? I love it!

Hi Pillowcase

Post 20

No, I don't like it... I'd much rather curl up with a good book, or stay on here... But if I don't want to get my aunt's thighs...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Willem

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more