This is the Message Centre for Willem

'ello

Post 1

The Cheese

You left me a kind message on my page, so I felt obligated to see you at yours. How are you?

'ello

Post 2

Willem

Hiya! Me, I'm OK. So, you're also a geek? But the American type probably differs in a number of respects from the South African kind. So what are the main identifying characteristics of the American Geek?

'ello

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

F1926355?thread=533382

smiley - laughsmiley - winkeyewhy waste virtual paper ? so I'll use an old threadsmiley - laugh

seeing your post in Dmitri's "insidious hootoo" thread Willem and what you said about poetrysmiley - smileyplease feel free my friend to post any of your home grown poetry/verse here if you wishsmiley - smiley all enhance the thread.

it has to be your own, no copies from anyone etc oksmiley - smiley

'ello

Post 4

Willem

'Ello Prof! Well ... I'm not really a poet. My dad was more ... but anyways I'll see, I have some very surreal sort of things lurking around my computer ...

'ello

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

it doesn't matter what it is Willemsmiley - smiley poetry/verse covers a vast area and your quite welcome to add anything of yours to the threadsmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Willem

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more