This is the Message Centre for Teddy_Bear_x

ACE's Hi

Post 1

aka Bel - A87832164

Hello and welcome to the wonderful community of h2g2 , also called 'hootoo smiley - smiley'
I am your <./>ACE</.> and have come to meet you and to greet you and to help you with your first steps on this site.smiley - smiley
First things first :
smiley - dontpanic, there's always somebody near to help you with whatever your problem might be. For example you can reply to this message and/or ask me a question by simply pressing the reply button. Or you can click on the name above this message, which will bring you directly to my Personal Space ( recommended smiley - winkeye ), where you can leave a message for me.smiley - magic

Here is the Welcome Message from DNA, the founder of the site: A157349

Emmily has created a shiny new page : h2g2 in a nutshell here A8468742

Feisor has set up a wonderful page with hints and links, so please, go and explore them here: A719840

Things you should know before you start :
This is an open forum, so everything you post can be seen by everybody else, and you cannot delete it, nor can you correct it once it is sent. This is where the 'preview' button below your answering box comes in handy smiley - winkeye
The only thing you can edit or delete, is any guide entry you create,( go here for more info : A53209 ) which includes the introduction on your Personal Space.smiley - ok
If you reply to this message and tell me a bit about your interests, I can most certainly point you directly to the best places to go.smiley - smiley
This is where I would explain a few site-specific things, but my friend said it was too long, so I'll wait until you ask smiley - winkeye

Take your time, have a look around the site, and enjoy yourself smiley - cheers
P.S. I'm certainly prone to having forgotten something vital to you, so please don't be shy, hit the reply button below this message smiley - ok

Bel

smiley - somersault

Ello..x

Post 2

Teddy_Bear_x

Thanz a lot ....xsmiley - biggrin

Ello..x

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

You're welcome.
If you have any questions about the site, places of interest to you, just ask, I'll try to answer. smiley - ok

Bel

smiley - somersault

Ello..x

Post 4

Teddy_Bear_x

ok just let me now if u are a computer or a person boy or girl worker or a person like me and age ?smiley - biggrin

Ello..x

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

Do you really think a computer can answer to you personally? And I don't know how old you are, going by your name, I guess you're still young? Maybe even under 16?
In that case, you might want to have a look at the Young Researchers' Club A983171 ?

Bel

smiley - somersault

Ello..x

Post 6

Teddy_Bear_x

oh ok but how old are u and how can i go to the yonger page

Ello..x

Post 7

aka Bel - A87832164

I'm old enough that I could be your granny.smiley - smiley
To get to the younge researcher page, click on this:
A983171

it will bring you there. smiley - hug

Ello..x

Post 8

Teddy_Bear_x

i av clicked on that but i dont now what to do next u-number i dont no smiley - biggrinsmiley - smiley

Ello..x

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

Never mind not knowing your Unumber, most people don't know it whjen they're new. It's the number which is shown when you go to your Personalö Space, so mine is
U230913
and yours is

U7074014

Oh, and I've seen you've posted there. Rockcheekchimp is a darling, and megachedda is about your age, I think.

Bel

smiley - somersault

Ello..x

Post 10

Teddy_Bear_x

oh ok thanz very much can u plz just tell me how old you are i will still talk to you

Ello..x

Post 11

Teddy_Bear_x

ok then dont tell me but can you set up the young one for me plz

Ello..x

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

No problem, I'm 45. smiley - smiley

Ello..x

Post 13

Teddy_Bear_x

oh ok lol i am 13 but i will talk to u cos u are very good ate helping me smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

Ello..x

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

I have a son who is 15, so it's not as if I wouldn't know anything about young people smiley - winkeye

Ello..x

Post 15

Teddy_Bear_x

oh lol can u put me on the yonger 1

Ello..x

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

I'm sorry, I can't do that, the creator of the pöage is the one who can do it. I'll go and have a look who is in charge, ok? smiley - run

Ello..x

Post 17

Teddy_Bear_x

are thanz alot

Ello..x

Post 18

aka Bel - A87832164

Well, it's as i said, Kat hasn't posted for over a year, but never mind, I hope the others will reply to you once they are online. smiley - hug
I left you a message there. smiley - smiley

Ello..x

Post 19

Teddy_Bear_x

oh thanz alot you are very good help !smiley - biggrin

Ello..x

Post 20

aka Bel - A87832164

You're welcome. smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post