A Conversation for 'This Life' - the TV Show

This Life

Post 1

mozziemo

I have to agree with you all ! What a shame the fans of the show can't buy the dvd's anymore. Just checked out Ebay and series 1 of This Life on dvd is selling for up to fifty five pound! (So far!)smiley - ermsmiley - wah Shocking! The BBC are really missing out on some extra revenue. You'd think they would beable to burn the dvd to order? Well I'll just have to hope and pray that the BBC are planning a rerun of This Life on one of their free channels or something? (How about a new channel called BBC Gold?). Anyway I'm still crossing my fingers for the final series to be filmed and launched. They left it so high in the air with alot of great possible story lines to be told. Yeah! I know! The cast are ten years older! But that would make it more interesting! 10 years on, what would Anna be up to? Would Miles still be married? Has Egg finally found a job he likes? Are he and Milly still together?....Wouldn't it just be....Outstanding!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more