A Conversation for Science teachers and juvenile deliquants

AN ex science teacher

Post 1

bogwert

Thank you!
About the people you mention. They have forced me to quit being a science teacher!!!

AN ex science teacher

Post 2

Becca

That's a shame. I am just starting out being a science teacher. I am just finishing off my PGCE at the moment and I have met lots of horrible kids on the way. I can't believe that I ever behaved like them!!!!
Anyway best of luck with what you are doing now.

AN ex science teacher

Post 3

Chemkitten

Oh, that's terrible. Were they really that bad?! Actually, by looking at my form perhaps it would be better if you took that as a rhetorical question! Well, I'm sure you were a great teacher because it takes a very strong-minded person to become one in the first place so.... I'm talking crap aren't I! Good luck with what ever you are doing now.

Harriett

AN ex science teacher

Post 4

Chemkitten

Good luck Becca. No offence meant - but from my experience as a student, I think you might need it. Heavens, I sound like I'm 50! I must start acting my age. Sorry about that, GOOD LUCK!! (PS. Science is a great subject!)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Science teachers and juvenile deliquants

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more