This is the Message Centre for Esther (keeper of karate and Jean-Claude Van Damme worship)

Greetings Esther :)

Post 1

Phoenix

smiley - ok Greetings and Welcome to H2G2! smiley - ok

I'm Phoenix, one of the ACEs here on H2G2.com. I saw that you were new here, so I thought I'd stop by and make sure you know we're glad you're here.

I can't say that I've never owned a digital watch. I'd be lieing if I did. Actually I own 3 digital watches at the moment, two functioning and one not. smiley - winkeye

If you need any help finding anything, on the site or in the books, please feel free to ask. In the meantime, you might want to check out my List of Usefull Links (http://www.h2g2.com/A489341) for more information on the site.

smiley - smiley Have a pleasant continued existance. smiley - smiley

42!

Phoenix

^..^
smiley - fish

Post 2

Esther (keeper of karate and Jean-Claude Van Damme worship)

What ho!

Thanks for your message: didn't reply because I couldn't remember my password till now. The new site looks really cool (exactly the same as the old one actually, which was cool in itself).
Unfortunately, I have no input of any worth to contribute to this site as I am in fact made of plastic.

Still, I hope to have something of interest, laced with wit and knowledge, to put forward sometime in the near future. Perhaps an intriguing and moving article on the different reproductive methods of corn...If you can guess where that's from then I'll be very impressed.

Anyway, in the meantime I bid you adieu.

Esther.

Post 3

Good Angel - recently become obsessed to the point of psychosis with the film 'Bio-Dome'

I know where the corn thing's from! Do I get a sweetie now? (Actually, i was there when you posted that message, so I guess I'm cheating a bit...)
Hey, you never told me what bits of Alaska were forests, parks or reservations. I won't sleep tonight now, not knowing that.

Post 4

Good Angel - recently become obsessed to the point of psychosis with the film 'Bio-Dome'

Just trying stuff. Let's see... smiley - fish... smiley - donut...smiley - cupcake...
Hey, it works! Am v v pleased now.

Post 5

Phoenix

Greetings smiley - smiley

Sorry for my long response time as well. smiley - winkeye I'm glad to see that you're still on the site since the move to BBC.co smiley - smiley

Don't worry about feeling like you've nothing to contribute. I'm sure you'll think of something to write about sooner or later.

smiley - smiley Have a pleasant continued existance! smiley - smiley

42!

Phoenix

^..^
smiley - fish

What ho Phoenix

Post 6

Esther (keeper of karate and Jean-Claude Van Damme worship)

Do you like my new title? It was a gift from the researcher Good Angel who also got herself the title of "Keeper of skinny men and wearer of excessively silly fary wings and annoyer of Esther with constant references to Kingadora" (ok so maybe I used a bit of artistic liscence, but I'm not artistic very often so don't slap my across the face with a wet fish just yet!)

I'm really sorry to hear about Douglas Adams, he was proud of the h2g2 site I think so I'm glad I can be apart of it.

Where did you choose your name from by the way? Some of my friends are obsessed with an actor called Joaquin Pheonix so that's why it caught my attention.

Esther NOT self proclaimed keeper of karate and Jean-Claude Van Damme but thrilled to be gifted the title.

'ello....

Post 7

Phoenix

Greetings Esther smiley - smiley

Yeah, the new title is pretty nifty, even if it is a bit long. smiley - smiley

What is Kingadora? And Don't Panic, I don't tend to slap people with wet fish. smiley - winkeye

I named myself after the mystical bird version of the Phoenix, a symbol of life-death-rebirth. However, on the phone people tend to be a bit dim when I say "as in the bird" when they question my name, so often times I just tell them "as in the captiol of Arizona". People in public who hear my name generally seem fixed on connecting me to River Phoenix. I guess they're completely oblivious to the fact that I'm still around, and R. Phoenix isn't.

Catch ya later....

42!

Phoenix

'ello....

Post 8

Sorry for always butting in on your conversations, Esther, but I just had to clarify something.

King Adora are a VERY VERY good glam/punk/indie rock band with a very skinny, very gorgeous bass player, and I love them to bits. Fingers crossed for 'Bionic' in the top 40 this afternoon. Midweek it was no.20! Yay!

Luv Your Friend the Good Angel smiley - angel xxx

Key: Complain about this post