This is the Message Centre for el D – for the sake of brevity and out of respect for my fellow Glums

Hello

Post 1

waiting4atickle

Hi Les, hope things are well with you. Was just reading some of your more - but not very - recent poems on Poemhunter, and thought them excellent. Pleased to see you even included a short one. Are you still posting poetry anywhere else?

I don't get on this board very much these days and it looks as if you get on it even less, so I don't know when or if you'll see this, but I thought I'd say Hello, anyway.

All the Best,

smiley - tickle

Hello

Post 2

el D – for the sake of brevity and out of respect for my fellow Glums

Quite by chance I happened by today. Don't even know why.

I haven't posted much on Poemhunter, as you'll have noticed. I haven't even written very much recently, much to my regret. Life keeps getting in the way, if you know what I mean, and the muse takes a holiday elsewhere. However, there have been a few and maybe I should add them to PH too.

How's the world treating you nowadays? Hopefully it won't be too long before you pay another visit here and can pick up this message.

All the best,
Les

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for el D – for the sake of brevity and out of respect for my fellow Glums

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more